TM Penta Giveaway?

I still love this ball, but is anyone else having durability issues with it? I keep on cutting the cover with iron shots. I put a new ball in play on the 10th and two shots later I'm marking my ball on the green and it's cut already, kind of frustrating if your not a millionare or sponsered by TM.

That's interesting you say that. I haven't hit any paths or such and mine seem fine. I have a couple of friends who bought 3 dozen and I watched them hit cart paths and even a brick fence and hardly a scuff.

To those of you that have received them....how long did it take from the time of email to arrival. My email notice was back on 6-2. I've emailed TM about this, but no reply other than the auto reply that they have received my email.

That's interesting you say that. I haven't hit any paths or such and mine seem fine. I have a couple of friends who bought 3 dozen and I watched them hit cart paths and even a brick fence and hardly a scuff.

I havn't hit anything like that, no trees, no paths not even rocky sand traps and still have this mark all the time, I will take a picture and post it so that people can see what I am talking about.

To those of you that have received them....how long did it take from the time of email to arrival. My email notice was back on 6-2. I've emailed TM about this, but no reply other than the auto reply that they have received my email.

Got my email on 6/2 as well, and have yet to see them. You're not alone.

Played mine for the first time this weekend.
Seemed to be OK as far as feel but nothing real special to me. Didn't scuff them at all with my wedges. No marks on the ball after 18 holes played.
Performed well for me but not so much that I want to run out and buy a bunch, especially at the price point they have them at.

I just played mine. First Drive ... right into the woods. After that, the rest of the round went pretty good. They do wear fast though.

Received an email from TM today apologizing for the delay in shipping the six pack of pentas. Per the email they have a huge back order situation and the next round should ship out around July 25th.

Received an email from TM today apologizing for the delay in shipping the six pack of pentas. Per the email they have a huge back order situation and the next round should ship out around July 25th.

Thanks for the update Jb, as I said before it is hard to get upset over something taking its time coming when it is free.

Thanks for the update Jb, as I said before it is hard to get upset over something taking its time coming when it is free.

I agree DD! My only concern was if they had already shipped them and they had been delivered to the house one street over. We seem to get each others mail and deliveries on a regular basis. Same house number and the first name of the street is the same.........and I know the guy that lives there plays golf!

I agree DD! My only concern was if they had already shipped them and they had been delivered to the house one street over. We seem to get each others mail and deliveries on a regular basis. Same house number and the first name of the street is the same.........and I know the guy that lives there plays golf!

And it sounds that you are a bit concerned about this honesty. :D

And it sounds that you are a bit concerned about this honesty. :D

The other guy is not dishonest...he just carefully chooses when he wants to check the name that a package is addressed to. :D

The other guy is not dishonest...he just carefully chooses when he wants to check the name that a package is addressed to. :D

Yeap, that sums it up very well. So far, no harm no foul!

Usps

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Well, I checked the mail and mine did not make it in today, would be nice if they come by Saturday, heading to Myrtle Beach for the week on Monday and heading back next Saturday. Oh well.

I recieved mine today finally didnt even realize how long they really took lol, but good thing they did I lost more today than usual!

Uh oh! I also got my email on 6/2. I figured they forgot about me and I signed up again. The sign up was accepted. I hope they don't think I'm trying to get a dozen free and don't send anything at all!

Uh oh! I also got my email on 6/2. I figured they forgot about me and I signed up again. The sign up was accepted. I hope they don't think I'm trying to get a dozen free and don't send anything at all!

Doubt it ,I signed up in the beginning of each month I got 1 email congrats on 6/2. Since then I recieved 2 of the 6 packs... Yeah!!!!!

Received mine this morning.

Cool! Maybe mine will be showng up soon then. I received my email on 6/2 also.

Just got mine today. I got my email on 6/2, so hopefully some others of you will be getting yours soon too! This is great timing, as I'm going to play the Vision balls I'm testing this weekend and can do a side by side with the Pentas like I wanted to. :D

Doubt it ,I signed up in the beginning of each month I got 1 email congrats on 6/2. Since then I recieved 2 of the 6 packs... Yeah!!!!!

Now I know what happened to my 6 pack :confused2:

Back