My New Vintage SeeMore Putter

Good catch Smalls. I edited with your catch.

Yeah, Payne won with the original FGP in 1999 and Johnson in 2007. I found a 2002 Golfweek article in which the new owners were interviewed and commented that SeeMore was selling two putters a day online. Sunday night after Johnson's Master's win they were selling one putter online every five imnutes. We all know how it has skyrocketed since.

I am proud that I was one of the first people (OK, wave of people) on the SeeMore bandwagon. I believe it was the Summer of 2000 when I got my original FGP Bronze putter. I used it until last year when THP presented me the Black FGP.

Wow, you have been on the bandwagon a while. The black FGP is great putter. I dont have that one....yet. :)

I am proud that I was one of the first people (OK, wave of people) on the SeeMore bandwagon. I believe it was the Summer of 2000 when I got my original FGP Bronze putter. I used it until last year when THP presented me the Black FGP.

I never even heard of SeeMore until THP came along, lol. The worst part is that I lived close to Springfield through the years that Payne was going strong, just before his big win, yet had no idea about his equipment. I never paid attention to anyones equipment until joining THP.

thats awesome SMG! I kinda dig the looks. One day a Si3 will grace the bag haha. You motivate me to roll Seemores lol

That's a funky looking putter! If that rolls well, it'll get some looks on the greens for sure!

Trust me paulo, he will roll it well, it is just a question of if he rolls it better than his other putters. SMG can putt!

K, I just bought my 1st SeeMore, it is a used FGP. It arrived yesterday so I will give it its 1st time on the course with me this Friday. I am playing in the weekly blitz today and don't think I will game it until I have had it on the course at least once. I would probably have never bought it had it not been for THP and all of the reviews and great comments of folks here. Also seeing some of my THP friends putt better after going to SeeMore putters did not hurt, great find on that vintage SM for only $20.

It kind of ugly, but then the original FGP isn't a thing of beauty either. All that matters is how you stroke it. I love the FGP because of the confidence I have standing over the ball.

Sounds like you found a piece of history from a company you love SMG. What a find! How does it roll?

Funky looking flat stick there SMG. It's awesome you found that. I wish we would have had it for the Scramble. We would not have been stopped!

Quick update:

I took the New Vintage SeeMore putter out today for the first time. The putter was awesome and I had 13 putts on the front and 15 putts on the back. I had seven one-putts in this round and total of 28 putts overall. I made some great 15 and 18 foot putts and even a 40 footer for birdie. This putter helped me card 4 birdies in todays round which is a record for me. Another great putter from SeeMore.

SMG

Quick update:

I took the New Vintage SeeMore putter out today for the first time. The putter was awesome and I had 13 putts on the front and 15 putts on the back. I had seven one-putts in this round and total of 28 putts overall. I made some great 15 and 18 foot putts and even a 40 footer for birdie. This putter helped me card 4 birdies in todays round which is a record for me. Another great putter from SeeMore.

SMG

Wow, amazing job for the first time ever using that putter. So are you keeping it in your bag for a while? I bet you rotate a different putter every time you are out. Congrats on the fantastic round!

Quick update:

SMG
I'd say you are going to use it! Nice going SMG!

I have to keep it. I am playing in a tournament next week and am probably going to game it then. So, I will really see how it, or rather, how I handle it under the pressure of tournament play.

I have to keep it. I am playing in a tournament next week and am probably going to game it then. So, I will really see how it, or rather, how I handle it under the pressure of tournament play.

Maybe your opponents will be thinking about that strange looking putter instead of worrying about their own games!

I hope so. Going to be funny not putting with the usual stick, but if I have a day anywhere close to todays I wont complain.

That's a great putting round for a new-to-you flatstick SMG. I think it would be staying in my bag as well.

Quick update:

SMG

Is this the belly putter? What ever it is, with 28 putts I would keep it in the bag :thumb:

Back