Big Tournament This Weekend...

I was rushed back to the hospital again (chest pains and BP of 85/65). Very embarrassing with the ambulance and neighbors gawking. Anyway, I'm back home now. Saw the cardiologist today. Begin three days a week of cardiac rehab shortly. I have to monitor my BP closely. BUT, he said I can begin chipping and putting. I'm really psyched about that. :)

My goodness Sean! Hope you're going to be okay. This is so scary! Sounds like things are on the mend since you get to start chipping and putting a bit. Good luck with rehab and thanks for updating us.

Sean at least you are aware of your health issue now so you can watch your diet, get proper exercise, and be monitored on a regular basis for your blood workups etc. Get well soon buddy and I hope you feel stronger each day.

My goodness Sean! Hope you're going to be okay. This is so scary! Sounds like things are on the mend since you get to start chipping and putting a bit. Good luck with rehab and thanks for updating us.
Thanks KB. Lying in that ambulance I was wondering what the heck was going on. Anyway, I'm moving in the right direction now!

Sean at least you are aware of your health issue now so you can watch your diet, get proper exercise, and be monitored on a regular basis for your blood workups etc. Get well soon buddy and I hope you feel stronger each day.
Thanks Gray. Lots of changes in a very brief time span. I've kicked a lot of old habits in a very short time span. lol I hope to be teeing it up sooner rather than later. :)

Get well soon, Sean! Hope you can return to the course soon.

Posted via Tapatalk

Positives vibes sent for a safe and speedy recovery Sean

Gez Sean, I just caught up on this thread. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gez Sean, I just caught up on this thread. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many thanks Tadashi! I had a few moments there. I'm happy to be moving forward. :)

Damn Sean, go easy there buddy. Sorry to hear all this, life has its own rules and ways of telling us to listen up. Get well soon man.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Damn Sean, go easy there buddy. Sorry to hear all this, life has its own rules and ways of telling us to listen up. Get well soon man.

Tap,Tap,Tap
Thanks Duey...and listen up I shall. :)

My 17 year old son drove me to our practice facility today. I chipped and putted for 30 minutes and then got tired. Oy vey. But, at least I was out there. :)

Take care of that heart Sean and once your Doc clears you, get yourself a regular exercise routine and it will make you feel much better!

Take care of that heart Sean and once your Doc clears you, get yourself a regular exercise routine and it will make you feel much better!
Thanks OG! I start cardiac rehab real soon. Three days a week, which I'm looking forward to. I can't believe how tired I got. lol

get well soon Sean!

Best wishes for a speedy Recovery Sean. Hope you are soon back to the course properly

Did a little chipping, pitching, and putting today. It felt real nice to be out on the course, the grass under my feet, and hitting balls. Only did it for a short period of time, but hit the ball fairly well. I start cardiac rehab next Tuesday.

Holy Crap dude! I didn't know anything about this until I read it in the MC thread this morning. I hope things are continuing to look up. Did you start the cardio rehab program yet?

Dang I missed most of this thread . I just caught up this morning. Good luck Sean. I went through it myself & I know what you are and will go though. Dont ever get discourage just Keep moving forward . There might be some bumps & pot holes in your Journey. But you will be fine. Glad you are able to chip and putt. I look forward to your progress. Stay well .I'm going to send a few prayers your way.

Wow Sean. Lots of ups and downs in this thread. First off congrats on the big win. Second I'm real glad you made it through that. That sounds freaking scary, especially that you had to go to the hospital twice. Take it easy and hopefully next year you will repeat. The win that is. Not the heart attack.

Holy Crap dude! I didn't know anything about this until I read it in the MC thread this morning. I hope things are continuing to look up. Did you start the cardio rehab program yet?
Thanks MD. I really appreciate it! I start cardiac rehab tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Been bored out of my mind...but hey...at least I'm around to be bored. :)

Dang I missed most of this thread . I just caught up this morning. Good luck Sean. I went through it myself & I know what you are and will go though. Dont ever get discourage just Keep moving forward . There might be some bumps & pot holes in your Journey. But you will be fine. Glad you are able to chip and putt. I look forward to your progress. Stay well .I'm going to send a few prayers your way.
That's really nice of you Wcueb and I really do appreciate your support! The fact that you went through it and are back to playing golf is very encouraging.

Wow Sean. Lots of ups and downs in this thread. First off congrats on the big win. Second I'm real glad you made it through that. That sounds freaking scary, especially that you had to go to the hospital twice. Take it easy and hopefully next year you will repeat. The win that is. Not the heart attack.
Thanks CL, I really appreciate it man! LOL an the last part. :)

Back