For those who Serve

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
I couldn't find anything like this but if there is please join it. Today being the 4th of July I thought it would be nice to acknowledge our friends & family that proudly serve.

2011_0704yankees0016.jpg
[/IMG]

Me and my Daughter (notice what she has in her hand). Had to donate that to her to take.People every where will learn about THP.:D She is being Deployed again for her 3rd tour. She leaves this thursday .After two 15 month tours in Iraq.You would think that it gets easier,it doesnt. I wish her and all who serve the very best. Thank you for what you do....

Very well said and cool of you to do that! Hope she has a safe 3rd tour!!

Here here! Great post Cue and great pic too! A big thank you to your daughter and all the troops! Stay strong man, I'm sure its not easy...

Great pic and best of luck and best wishes to your daughter.

Great pic and I echo your appreciation of those who serve. Give you daughter an extra hug and thank you from all of us here at THP, we all share your concern for her and also share your pride in her service. God Bless!

Much love you and your daughter. Her service to this great nation is appreciated. The SeeMore in her hand is great touch.

SMG

My hat is off to her and to you. Her for her service and you because I can only guess how hard it is to see her off. Thanks to her for serving, thank you for supporting her.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for our brave soldiers and their families. God bless your daughter and all who bravely serve now or have served in the past. God bless America.

Thanks Guys , I really appreciate your kind words.I'm hoping that others post their pictures of other Soldiers as well

I have nothing but admiration and respect for our brave soldiers and their families. God bless your daughter and all who bravely serve now or have served in the past. God bless America.

Can't say it any better than that, except maybe adding an "and Canada" on the end. Thank you to all the troops out there that keep the rest of safe so that we can discuss a silly game on the internet.

Back