Baby name help from THP'ers

This mornings round of golf has been canceled... Apparently jr and I need to have a discussion about timing! LOL. At hospital awaiting his arrival... at least the hospital room TV get the Golf channel!!

Last edited:
This mornings round of golf has been canceled... Apparently jr and I need to have a discussion about timing! LOL. At hospital awaiting his arrival... Still nameless.

Congrats to you and your wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

This mornings round of golf has been canceled... Apparently jr and I need to have a discussion about timing! LOL. At hospital awaiting his arrival... at least the hospital room TV get the Golf channel!!

Congratulations.

Whoa! Hope everything is going good. Let us know when it's official.

Let us know how everything goes! Good luck.. youll be welcoming a miracle into the world soon

Congrats man, let us know what you decided later today if you can

Hope you and your wife came up with a name!

I've always been partial to Fred Derf. Spelled backwards it's still Fred Derf.

P.S. Congratulations on your new arrival.

Fedor Wolfgang. Thats what my father wanted to name me but my mom veto'd it. Hopefully he was joking, although in retrospect Jarrod wasn't such a great choice either. Back then it was pretty uncommon, not so much anymore.

Thanks guys... We're Truly taken back at the support from the THP family. We'll let everyone know ASAP. We're debating the name now... Most likely a game time decision though.

Just skimming. I love the names Charles and Parker.

I just skimmed in too clay, but how about Josh Morgan ......... That seems appropriate for a THP addicts son to me.

So... Apparently jr and I need to have 2 discussions.. The first being tee time interruption and the other being timeliness!
Still we all sit awaiting his arrival. Obviously he gets his stubbornness from his mother (inside joke, have to know me to appreciate it).
Funny how coming into this the wife was against an epidural and now, not only is she willing to concede but after 15 hrs. she's telling the nurses to just go in and cut him out, haven't figures out yet if she's joking or not. Update to follow.

Hope it happens fast ,she has gotten to the stage where its your fault .....

Yep, it's about this time where she starts blaming you for all of it...lol. Seriously, congrats on the new arrival. It wii truly change your life!

I ilikedvseveral of the suggestions so far, especially Major and Colt, but that's probably cause they were both quarterbacks for the Texas Longhorns :D

Not trying to suck up to anybody, but I've always liked the name Joshua, in fact if my daughter had been a boy, the name was going to be Joshua Adam

Congrats again!

They're saying tomorrow a.m... Hopefully we don't pass the "it's all my fault stage" and progress to "I hate you" by then lol.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes. THP=Family and class acts.

And... Here we still sit! Apparently jr is well awry of how much it sucks out here and wants no part of it. Perfectly content with his current habitat.

LOL, yeah, the problems start as soon as he is born so I am sure he is content where he is. I know you will keep us posted and I know
how proud you and the Mrs. are. Early congratulations and God Bless!

"Hello World"~ T.Woods

41337d0a-7262-cd6b.jpg

41337d0a-7277-a048.jpg

Evan Michael Zier
7/6/11 @ 0253 Hrs.
7lbs 5oz / 19" long

Awesome - congrats to you and the Mrs!! Great middle name also!! ;-)

Good stuff man congrats to you and your wife!

Adorable. Huge congrats to you and your wife and welcome to the world, Evan!

What an adorable baby boy!! Congrats to the both of you.

Thank you all. The wife and I are truly humbled by both the help and kind words in both this thread and the other I started: "Hello World" ~ T. Woods

Back