Golf Bag Top Configuration

• 6 way Divider

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • 14 way Divider( individual slots) half way down

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • 14 way Dividers ( individual slots)

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
My BSG is a 6 way and it works well for me.. I've never had a bag with a ton of dividers so it's never been all that important to me..

I'll probably buy an Ogio for my next bag with all the crazy dividers.. I can't help but be curious as to how much difference it actually makes.

My BSG is a 6 way and it works well for me.. I've never had a bag with a ton of dividers so it's never been all that important to me..

I'll probably buy an Ogio for my next bag with all the crazy dividers.. I can't help but be curious as to how much difference it actually makes.

For me the difference was two fold: First, you pull one club you get one club. My six way bag had a nice way of giving me all the clubs in each section when I was pulling just one out.
Second: And I never really thought about this one until I got a 14 way divider was that it told me very quickly if I left a club off the green or some where else. An empty slot meant I need to start searching for the one that got away.

Just me but two reasons that I can come up with.

My stand bag has a 14 way divider (only goes half way down though)

I voted for 14 Way Individual slots

I voted 6, as I have had some that had 6, none with 14.

I think it's pretty important to look at the question. The question is asked about a STAND bag. I don't think a 14 way divider would be very practical on a stand bag. I love my GROM, and it's not a 14 way top. It's the best stand bag I've owned.

I prefer 14 slots divided all the way down. Stand bags don't do that very well. My carry bag is a 5 way divider but I don't use it much anymore.

Have you been hanging out with Garrigus (you mentioned this earlier) or am I missing something? :D

I did mention it earlier, haha. Skimming my own posts.

Or should I say, "Ummmm what?"

Cue.....definately need to go with 14 individual slots

Have you been hanging out with Garrigus (you mentioned this earlier) or am I missing something? :D

Smoking out in porta potties again??? :D

14. My OCD is best accommodated when clubs have their own dedicated spot and are in numerical order.

Exactly this. I also like the fact that it seems like my clubs don't rattle as much. And possibly even scratch each other? Probably just in my mind, however, i just feel better.

14 way for sure. My sun mountain four five is set up perfectly for me.

6 way. my clubs get caught up too much in a 14 way.

I have a stand bag that is 14 way. It is the Nike SQ Tour. After having 14 way I cant imagine going to anything less.

I forgot to add... The top row is Driver, 3 FW, Hybrid. Next row is 3, 4, 5, 6. The next row is 7, 8, 9, PW. Final row is 56, 60, Putter. Hope this helps. I can add a pic tomorrow if you'd like.

I'm using a 6 way but with plastic tubes to try and keep the shafts in good condition, head covers to stop them clashing.

Living in Scotland I need a fully waterproof, 14 way full length divider stand bag and they just don't exist!!

My stand bag is a 4 way. It works just fine. My carry bag is a 2 way.

I vote 14 way with full length - that said, it has to be the right layout. I don't like the ones with 10 slots round the edge and 4 in the middle

A divider for each for each club what a great idea! wait, I have a few old bags that already have a single plastic tube for each individual club, was there a problem with those plastic tubes? :confused2:

14 way full lenght dividers is the way to go!

Have 14 way divider but only "5" full lenght wich annoyes me sometimes.

I kinda like 6 way all the way - I like grouping my clubs :D

Back