The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make it easy for everyone.
Biggsy did request to play with RBelbin.
The teams were made by the two captains, THP and the sponsoring companies combined effort.

I will also make it easy for everyone.....Team Paradise is better looking, stronger, smarter, and are better golfers that the chops on Team Hackers. Simply put....we are confident in our first round match ups and pairings and I believe it will get our team off and rolling early on.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

and are better golfers that the chops on Team Hackers

What does that mean? Like the slap chop?
Or is your touch with that smart phone like your touch around the greens?

I kid, kind of.

What does that mean? Like the slap chop?
Or is your touch with that smart phone like your touch around the greens?

I kid, kind of.

From Rick Reilly's book Missing Links...a chop is another term for a bad golfer who chops it around the course.

From Rick Reilly's book Missing Links...a chop is another term for a bad golfer who chops it around the course.

HAHAHHAHA!
I love to hear that you are gaining golf knowledge from the one and only Rick Reilly. hehe

HAHAHHAHA!
I love to hear that you are gaining golf knowledge from the one and only Rick Reilly. hehe

Hardly gaining golf knowledge from a fictional book....but I do enjoy that term, fits the Hackers well I think.

Hardly gaining golf knowledge from a fictional book....but I do enjoy that term, fits the Hackers well I think.

Just giving you a hard time. While I cannot stand what Reilly stands for, I found this one decent.

Just giving you a hard time. While I cannot stand what Reilly stands for, I found this one decent.

No offense taken at all....I'm with you on the man himself, but I do love that book.

On one hand I sort of agree with the thought that having the two long knockers n the same team could be perceived as a mistake. On another hand I don't know everyone's game well enough to make that call. I can only assume that mon' Capitan has a plan and that it will succeed. It's a ballsy move, and I give him credit for that.

No offense taken at all....I'm with you on the man himself, but I do love that book.

Never heard of the book. Was that one of the books you and hanks were reading to prepare for hawk and JB?

It didn't work. You got owned yet again. And will again in August.

I didn't request any match ups. I asked what the companies wanted to see. I felt like their input was more important than my own. They have more right to determine anything than I do. I did find it odd that your cap'n requested to play with "belbs". Shows me that he wants to ride his coat tails. On paper, you and One-t should beat OEM and I, I like the challenge. It should be a tough match and I plan on making you earn it if you win.

I love yorkem! He's passionate and is excited about this event as a THP'er. Some Paradisian's should look at his perspective and adopt it, rather than focusing on theor own personal successes. This event is far greater than anyone one of us.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I gotta say, I do love that yorkem is in this thread, and pulling for one of the teams. It makes things more fun for me, and others I am sure, to see both the players and the other great THP folks having something to say about the MC.

As for the the pairing with Biggsy in the scramble, well at first I also thought it was strange, however the more I thought about it, the more I like it. We are a great pairing and I'll be able to watch the Florida native and how he plays certain shots. I'll also be able to watch him putt, and learn from him.

I believe in my team and especially my captain. We are a strong team, and the initial matchups will help every member learn from each other and play their best.

RB

Tappin the keg!

I gotta say, I do love that yorkem is in this thread, and pulling for one of the teams. It makes things more fun for me, and others I am sure, to see both the players and the other great THP folks having something to say about the MC.

As for the the pairing with Biggsy in the scramble, well at first I also thought it was strange, however the more I thought about it, the more I like it. We are a great pairing and I'll be able to watch the Florida native and how he plays certain shots. I'll also be able to watch him putt, and learn from him.

I believe in my team and especially my captain. We are a strong team, and the initial matchups will help every member learn from each other and play their best.

RB

Tappin the keg!

Whatever. We want videos! hehe

RB

Tappin the keg!

Good post belbs/bash brother. I agree, biggsy has his reasons I'm sure. I love that yorkem can come in hear and spit. I wish more would but it's quite clear that some participants make this thread about themselves and not the forum. Ironicaally, you paradisians call me "meme" and I'm just not.

Whatever. We want videos! hehe

Hahaha, ok smalls! I got some coming in the next few days. They're interesting, different, but very amusing.

Good post belbs/bash brother. I agree, biggsy has his reasons I'm sure. I love that yorkem can come in hear and spit. I wish more would but it's quite clear that some participants make this thread about themselves and not the forum. Ironicaally, you paradisians call me "meme" and I'm just not.

TO always says he's more interested in his team's play than his own stats....we know better though.

TO always says he's more interested in his team's play than his own stats....we know better though.

Nice try. It's pretty obvious that your attempts to peg me as something just fails.

I do what's best for THP......period.

I do think that Team Paradise needs a new nickname for their subteam of Biggsy and Belbin. I mean the Bash Brothers. Didnt those guys both basically get busted for cheating?

Nice try. It's pretty obvious that your attempts to peg me as something just fails.

I do what's best for THP......period.

You're so sure sounding that you almost have me buying it. So how'd you play down there yesterday?

I do think that Team Paradise needs a new nickname for their subteam of Biggsy and Belbin. I mean the Bash Brothers. Didnt those guys both basically get busted for cheating?

Pretty much. I think it's cute. I can't wait to watch those two over-confident fools get ripped apart by guys who have complete golf games. It makes biggsy's choice all the more polarizing to me. I assume he just thinks he's going to drain putts for them but he's never struck me as a great putter. What happens when they're both struggling with direction? Do they just concede that hole?

You're so sure sounding that you almost have me buying it. So how'd you play down there yesterday?

Better than you ever will. Got a sneak peak of Reunion. It suits me just fine.

Maybe they need to be tested. Will one bash brother hold the cup for the other like how they give each other the shot in the butt?

Better than you ever will. Got a sneak peak of Reunion. It suits me just fine.

Of course. You're ridiculous dude.

To be honest, these last two posts reminded me of how funny P4B's video was. "Im awesome".

To be honest, these last two posts reminded me of how funny P4B's video was. "Im awesome".

Hahaha.....might as well keep playing the part. Isn't that what everyone wants?

Jake, I didn't play golf in Florida. it was a quick trip down and back. I didn't even see a golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back