Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a great deal, does anyone have these shoes? Thoughts?

I have the white greenstars and they are as good as any shoe. I have 360s otherwise and although I have insoles I put in, these feel right up there with 360s. Hard to beat for this price.
Go for it.

I have the white greenstars and they are as good as any shoe. I have 360s otherwise and although I have insoles I put in, these feel right up there with 360s. Hard to beat for this price.
Go for it.

Thanks for the feedback. I will most likely be pulling the trigger later tonight.

Thanks for this one. I've been trying to pull the trigger on a new bag for some time, and just ordered the Callaway ORG14 Stadium bag. $92 to the door.

Good get Matt, that is a really nice looking bag at a great price.

Adidas Greenstar & Greenstar Z Men's Leather Golf Shoe for $47.99 + $5.99 shipping at http://www.golfetail.com/c-37-mens....nt=banner_top_left&utm_campaign=11jul04_email
Use coupon code DT-070411 at checkout.

200680_3_.jpg

200679_3_.jpg

Thanks! Ordered the black from the bottom picture!

Sent from my Tapatalk!

www.rockbottomgolf.com has 10% off site wide for the rest of the weekend, they have a lot of this years gear too!

Thanks for this one. I've been trying to pull the trigger on a new bag for some time, and just ordered the Callaway ORG14 Stadium bag. $92 to the door.

Yep let me know how it works out for you

Just used coupon code: HOLIDAYFIVE at Lostgolfballs.com for $5 off your order.

50% off at the THP Store http://thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=12058 this link was posted for the extremely lazy. :D

Thanks for the link DD. That store is AWESOME!!! I have heard nothing but good things regarding the customer service. Apparently everyone deals with someone called GG and she is supposed to be the BEST!!!:banana::D:blob::clapp:

Seriously, thanks for posting that. Ordered a new putter cover, another pitch repair tool, and a white/black-pinstripe hat. Pukka hats are fantastic, and everyone has been raving about these. The repair tool is great, I got one for my son a while back, and I'm jealous I don't have one. And I had to order a new putter cover, my 2010 THP cover is looking a tad ragged, so the boy can have that one, or maybe Dina.

I went ahead a pulled the trigger on both of the pinstriped hats myself.

Thanks for the link DD. That store is AWESOME!!! I have heard nothing but good things regarding the customer service. Apparently everyone deals with someone called GG and she is supposed to be the BEST!!!:banana::D:blob::clapp:

Seriously, thanks for posting that. Ordered a new putter cover, another pitch repair tool, and a white/black-pinstripe hat. Pukka hats are fantastic, and everyone has been raving about these. The repair tool is great, I got one for my son a while back, and I'm jealous I don't have one. And I had to order a new putter cover, my 2010 THP cover is looking a tad ragged, so the boy can have that one, or maybe Dina.

Too funny..Always a great deal @ that store....hehe

15% at golfballs.com. Discount code: July4. Good until the 6th.

Picked up a THP Putter Cover today with that awesome sale!

Golf Galaxy is having a sale on various Golf Balls.
Honestly the only one that stood out to me was buy one get one free on TM Penta Balls

Honestly the only one that stood out to me was buy one get one free on TM Penta Balls

I went to GG TWO days ago...and it was Buy 2 Get 1 Free... darnit!

I went to GG TWO days ago...and it was Buy 2 Get 1 Free... darnit!

Edit: It is 2 get 1 free. Misread the website. Sorry.

Not an actual golf deal, but I would use it for golf if I did not alread have a Flip which I have used only for golf so far.
Sylvania Pro DV-6000 HD 720p Pocket Camcorder With 8x Digital Zoom, HDMI Connectivity & 4GB SD Card Included! $29.99 + $4.99 s&h.

e400058

Edit: here's the link I inadvertently left out, glad no one noticed. :D http://1saleaday.com/?CID=168142&AFID=179718

Last edited:
You going to be sharing the site that sylvania is on sale on DD?

Kingdom59 has adidas adiPURE and adiPURE Z shoes for 169.99... Powerband 3.0 for 89.99...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back