Congrats!

nice work! keep it up!

Congrats chump! Did you make it to wailea gold or emerald?

Awesome accomplishment in such a short time playing golf. Sky's the limit, keep it going!

Congratulations on a huge accomplishment! What is the next goal?

Congrats! I bet that was a lot of fun for you!

Congratulations man! How was the feeling compared to the first time you broke 90? I have still yet to break 80, but I remember breaking 90 was such a great feeling. It left me just wanting more.

Congrats! Breaking 80 seems to be a tough wall for me to break and though I've done it twice each of the last 3 years, I can't seem to do it consistantly. Hope you can get there often.

That's awesome ! Congrats!!

Congratulations man! How was the feeling compared to the first time you broke 90? I have still yet to break 80, but I remember breaking 90 was such a great feeling. It left me just wanting more.

It felt 10 times better than when I broke 90. Breaking 80 is just one of those things so few people ever actually do. When I broke 90, I felt like I wasn't embarrassing myself anymore on the course. Breaking 80 made me feel like I'm much closer to being a really good golfer.

It felt 10 times better than when I broke 90. Breaking 80 is just one of those things so few people ever actually do. When I broke 90, I felt like I wasn't embarrassing myself anymore on the course. Breaking 80 made me feel like I'm much closer to being a really good golfer.

Congratulations! Now it's addicting because you just want to keep going back to beat your 78. Keep going.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Major accomplishment today. After playing golf for about 2 1/2 years now, I finally broke 80 :) I shot a 78 with 1 birdie and 7 bogeys.

Also, to those of you who gave me recommendations fort Hawaii trip, we had a great time. Plantation kicked my tail though (98). Winds were 30+ MPH for the whole round though. Makena North was kinder (89).

Just saw this thread. Congrats man, that is phenomenal. I hope to do taht one day myself.

Back