Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

Anyone have reccomendations on accessories?

30% when you buy two or more...

Wondering about the bag?

Thinking umbrella stand and hand mits? @Golfers Anonymous do they work? Are they work it?

1670618006592.png

Wondering about the bag?

Thinking umbrella stand and hand mits? @Golfers Anonymous do they work? Are they work it?
I would recommend the umbrella extender, holder for divot repair, and if you will transport the cart in your trunk the bag for it.

Just curious - Is the cooler just hanging off the center console? or does it strap onto something to avoid movement?

Wondering about the bag?

In cooler weather yeah, in cold weather alone not so much but toss a hand warmer in and they’ll be fine.

Just curious - Is the cooler just hanging off the center console? or does it strap onto something to avoid movement?

it hangs off the console and straps around the main post to avoid movement. I like it.

The important tests. 20oz hydroflask bottle, 30oz RTIC tumbler, 30oz Yeti Tumbler, and 30oz Hydroflask Tumbler.

View attachment 9121440View attachment 9121441View attachment 9121442

View attachment 9121443

Also 2 things I think the Clicgear did better than the Nitron. First a spot for tees. Seems silly but I love have those on the ready. The second is this cart is hanging up on the wall and that ball ain't going nowhere. (Pardon that grammar :ROFLMAO:)

View attachment 9121444
anyone figure out solution for hanging on the wall?

ordered the bags umbrella and sand bottle thanks to @echico for his pimp my ride Nitron edition !

Bought a Nitron online yesterday and should hopefully have it before the end of the year and then get it in play as soon as weather allows. Reviews here were the convincing factor, so, well done. Can't wait to see what the hype is all about.

Bought a Nitron online yesterday and should hopefully have it before the end of the year and then get it in play as soon as weather allows. Reviews here were the convincing factor, so, well done. Can't wait to see what the hype is all about.

You won’t regret it! I love mine!

Know you’ll love it!

Post pictures here so we can see the smile on your face when you use it.

You’ll enjoy it. I’m ready for the weather to warm up so I can use mine again.

I have a new bagboy bag coming for Christmas. The current bagboy bag starting to show wear but I want to put it with my second set of clubs down in Florida. You know what they say, once you go top-loc you can't go back! though I don't see hills in Florida, I have a difficult time with any bag that does not mate with the Nitron

been taking the nitron out a bit more rather than the bat caddy (not because i don't like it, i just don't keep the battery charged like i used to)...it's just too easy to grab, go and flip out.

the new Bagboy bag arrvied for my Nitron and it hit me that Bagboy is not optimizing its bags to work with these new carts. Bit of a marketing fail to me but the Nitron is filling the gap. The first issue is that the new bag has an external umbrella holder on the back of the bag which won't work on a push cart. However, the Nitron has a built in Umbrella holder that fills the gap.

The second issue is loss of 2 small pockets. In this case, I am putting those items into the Nitron console and I have figured an easy way to close that console up when the cart is folded. this hacked solution may be better overall as it reduces my setup and take down time.

The third issue is minor- the rain hood when on the bag prevents the bag from fitting the top loc fully. Rarely use a rain hood so guess i just live with that one.

the new Bagboy bag arrvied for my Nitron and it hit me that Bagboy is not optimizing its bags to work with these new carts. Bit of a marketing fail to me but the Nitron is filling the gap. The first issue is that the new bag has an external umbrella holder on the back of the bag which won't work on a push cart. However, the Nitron has a built in Umbrella holder that fills the gap.

The second issue is loss of 2 small pockets. In this case, I am putting those items into the Nitron console and I have figured an easy way to close that console up when the cart is folded. this hacked solution may be better overall as it reduces my setup and take down time.

The third issue is minor- the rain hood when on the bag prevents the bag from fitting the top loc fully. Rarely use a rain hood so guess i just live with that one.
Can we get photos of the rain hood one? Typically they’re at the lip of the top opening of the bag so I’m struggling to see how the top-lok interferes.

Can we get photos of the rain hood one? Typically they’re at the lip of the top opening of the bag so I’m struggling to see how the top-lok interferes.

I will see if I can get a decent photo later today. The snap is down about ~2 inches on the bag. if bag is on nitron, can't get to the snap.

Back