EXPERIENCE 2023 Budget Championship with Bag Boy

I cannot think of a better place to host an event like this than Ballyhack. When I explained the team names to them, they understood it was in jest. But took it to heart that it mattered. I like that sort of simplicity with a touch of "we get it"

everything i have heard/read/seen is that Ballyhack and Dormie Network do things the right way. 2023 is the year of golf for me. Now that I am only working in golf, and playing golf, and my THP time/activity is getting CRANKED UP, I cannot wait to feed goats, enjoy #FirstInFun, and make a lot of new friends.

Two golden tickets coming up. This event should be very high on your list.

Two golden tickets coming up. This event should be very high on your list.

There will be some amazing events in 2023, I mean, this is THP and they do events right, but there's a couple that are really really special, and one hasn't been ticket eligible. Based on years past, if this isn't one of the most sought after events I would be surprised.

There will be some amazing events in 2023, I mean, this is THP and they do events right, but there's a couple that are really really special, and one hasn't been ticket eligible. Based on years past, if this isn't one of the most sought after events I would be surprised.

I definitely think it will be high on someone's list for a GT opportunity.

Who knows what is elgible or not? haha.
I can say The Grandaddy will work for one of the two golden tickets...

If you're ever going to be here during golf season, I would love to host you for a round of golf. Just bring me some Villa Italia. :cool:
The cream puff at Ferrari’s is the best I’ve ever had.

HOLY S*** 🤯🤯🤯

Im pretty excited about it as I know Craig from Bag Boy and Lou from Budget are too.
sooo cool to have those leaders playing golf and having fun for a few days at quite the venue!

Then of course there's this tasty tidbit!

1670873469824.png

This is an event that is perfect for a Golden Ticket.

Large group, great sponsor, and a perfect course.

Can't wait to follow this event! Pumped for signups soon! And oh hey, whats this little thing?

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 10.25.07 AM.png

That's ammmmmaaaaazing!

Budget Championship is always a lot of fun, I would be surprised if it didn't make someone's list. AND Ballyhack? I mean - if the dates work for you; it has to make the list right?

So who wants join forces and take down the Anime Gods?

Anime Gods' caddie reporting for duty! :LOL:

Okay, that's plan B. Plan A is obviously to compete against those otaku (and a bunch of other lovely THPers).

This would be one of my top choices.

Back