What is your career low round and where was it?

Way to go man! Hopefully you'll have many more to come!

Great Round

Great Round

I remember breaking 80 for the first time... I'm currently on a quest to break 70! Keep it up. Work on that short game and putting stroke!

well done couch, great work keep it up

Congrats man! Hopefully I can join you in the sub 80 club very soon!

Nice one! What a great feeling to shoot your best ever. Now go make it a 'normal' score and keep it up!

Thats freaking great man! and 78 is a really good score. I know people that would sell their soul to break 90. Keep up the hard work.

Congrats on your lowest round. I bet that was a lot of fun for you!

Congrats - that is awesome! It feels so good, huh? It's what keeps us coming back for more knowing that on any day we can put it all together.

Today I played the best golf of my life. I'm still excited and wanted to share. I was deadly on the greens and absolutely crushing it with my irons. Lately I have been shooting mid to low 80's and today I shot a 78. Shot a 40 front 9 and a 38 back, first time I have ever been in the 70's. Just another step in my journey to finally shooting a sub-par round. I know 78 is nothing too crazy but hey for a guy that was in the 100's when I started the game out, I feel its a great accomplishment. I would have shot even lower, but I added up my scorecard on the back 9 on hole 15 when I realized I was shooting even and jinxed myself. Ended up bogeying 2 of the last 3 holes. So hopefully I can keep up the great golf. I'll consider myself part of the 70's club when I can do it consistently. One more thing I just wanted to give a shout out to the THP community, I attribute my game improvement to the endless reading I have done on this site with regards to equipment and tips for improving my game, so thanks! Anyway thanks for reading my post and good luck out on the links.

Very nice! Don't discredit a score of 78. There are hundreds of thousands of golfers that will never get into the seventies. Well done!

Today I played the best golf of my life. I'm still excited and wanted to share. I was deadly on the greens and absolutely crushing it with my irons. Lately I have been shooting mid to low 80's and today I shot a 78. Shot a 40 front 9 and a 38 back, first time I have ever been in the 70's. Just another step in my journey to finally shooting a sub-par round. I know 78 is nothing too crazy but hey for a guy that was in the 100's when I started the game out, I feel its a great accomplishment. I would have shot even lower, but I added up my scorecard on the back 9 on hole 15 when I realized I was shooting even and jinxed myself. Ended up bogeying 2 of the last 3 holes. So hopefully I can keep up the great golf. I'll consider myself part of the 70's club when I can do it consistently. One more thing I just wanted to give a shout out to the THP community, I attribute my game improvement to the endless reading I have done on this site with regards to equipment and tips for improving my game, so thanks! Anyway thanks for reading my post and good luck out on the links.

congrats on the awesome round!

Great round couch...adding the scorecard early has pressured me in the past as well.
It doesn't bug me much any more, but I remember those pressure days.

Great round coach, congrats. I don't like knowing my score going into the final holes during a great round either. Keep up the great headway.

Great job!!! That is terrific!

Great round! Keep it up!

Great job Couch!!! Congrats!

Great round, couch!

I hope it's the beginning of many more to come!

Congrats on the great round. Keep improving and don't get frustrate when you don't break 80 just plug away at it.

Congrats on cracking 80! I hope to get under 80 soon as well. Should have done it 2 weeks ago, but like you I added up the scorecard while waiting to tee off on 18, noticed I needed a Par to hit 79. I ended up 3 putting on the Par 4, 18th hole and shot an 80.

Keep up the low scores!

Congrats on the great round! Always nice to bust one of those numbers.

congrats couch!

Way to go! Those milestone accomplishments are sweet.

Congratualtions on your low round. If you're look most of us, on the ride home (if not sooner) you started going over things that could have made the round even lower. One of the great things about this game is the feeling you can always play just a little bit better. Good luck on the way to that first subpar round.

What is your best legit round (no do-overs)

What is your best legit round (no do-overs)

Mine is 68 in a tournament, I ony mention it being in a tourny because I normally shot 3 to 4 shots over my handicap in them. Shot 69 five times I think.

Latest best tournament roud was a 70, while my 3 handicap partner was shooting 81 :act-up:

Um? All of mine are legit? From the red tees though a 73. From regular mens tees 74.

Back