The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning, MC'ers will want to check out the home page.

I promise!

o boy, wonder what this will be, maybe a pro from each OEM saying goodluck, that would be cool

I promise!

Very exciting, look forward to this.

Matchups baby!! When do the betting lines go live? Putting all my money on TC!

Awesome round TC!

I don't know what team AHA is on but that dude has some serious game for sure :thumb:.. I saw it first hand in West Palm Beach :golf2:

I know it's a lot of fun to come into this thread and makes posts after a great round of golf, but unfortunately this is not one of those posts. I played terrible today. I got into this stupid funk of trying to force good golf and it bit me big time. I shot a 49 on the front 9 today....49!!! If there was a way for me to shoot myself in the foot on a hole I found it. 4 times I was off the green by 10 yards or so in regulation and walked off with double bogey. I almost pulled the 10 shot turn around on the back 9 with a 40, but all said it's an 89. Anyone know of a good fishing forum online? That might be more my speed. :beat-up:

P4B, way to rebound...I know that kind of front nine is not what you want, but it does at least give me faith that all you single digits are capable of shooting down to my level from time to time.

I promise!

Sounds great...I love every piece of new information that we get about this awesome adventure.

I don't know what team AHA is on but that dude has some serious game for sure :thumb:.. I saw it first hand in West Palm Beach :golf2:

Team hackers ole gray!

I promise!

oh sweet!!!!

im playing 36 holes tomorrow - gotta get my endurance up!

I cant wait to see all of the matchups between the 2 teams, should lead to some interesting conversation

I cant wait to see all of the matchups between the 2 teams, should lead to some interesting conversation

they are already interesting lol, should get more personal after the matchups though, hope nobodys feelings get hurt

I can start out hot, but I need to do a better job of finishing. It's all a mentality dude. Got to stay focused and on the aggressive side of things, not on the defensive. I seriously had a great day with Dirte'.

GREAT 9 TC...that's some solid golf right there! Can't be afraid to go low...as they say...and with a 32 sounds like you're not afraid!

Proof that JRod does exist, and is a dork.

Hawk steals the show once again. I had a great speech all lined up afterwards and the bastage cut me off!

Great videos JRod. Nice to 'meet' you!

I promise!

And the anticipation begins...again!

I spent some time at the range this evening and then played a relaxing Sunday evening 9 holes with Mrs. AHA. Nice like 1-under 35 with three birdies and two bogeys. I was striking is well today and the Odyssey putter was working!

I spent some time at the range this evening and then played a relaxing Sunday evening 9 holes with Mrs. AHA. Nice like 1-under 35 with three birdies and two bogeys. I was striking is well today and the Odyssey putter was working!

Lol, ya I love casually shooting 1 under. Great stuff man.

Boy team hackers is playing some great golf right now; two more months to go and team paradise is going down like the fat girl on prom night.

Please keep it clean guys.

I know it's a lot of fun to come into this thread and makes posts after a great round of golf, but unfortunately this is not one of those posts. I played terrible today. I got into this stupid funk of trying to force good golf and it bit me big time. I shot a 49 on the front 9 today....49!!! If there was a way for me to shoot myself in the foot on a hole I found it. 4 times I was off the green by 10 yards or so in regulation and walked off with double bogey. I almost pulled the 10 shot turn around on the back 9 with a 40, but all said it's an 89. Anyone know of a good fishing forum online? That might be more my speed. :beat-up:
Shake it off and move on. It's just one of those rounds we all have because...well, we play for fun.

It's hard not to crack up with Hawk's commentary.

Yah yah, I get it!
Hawk is a natural behind the camera. He shot a lot of the video from the outing and just knows what to ask to get you talking. Once you shoot a couple of videos it gets easier. I think it's a big part of our MC duties because of our media obligations on Friday before the rounds in August. Get used to it now and it will be old hat by the time it gets here.

I promise!
Really can't wait for everyone to see the matchups that have been painstakingly prepared. Looking forward to it and getting everyone's feedback. I'll be playing golf in the morning so I may not be around to join the chatter until after lunch.

How are the matchups being decided? I thought the captains were deciding who they want to match aganst whom. Is it being done a different way?

Great round AHA, sounds like it's peaking for you at the right time.

Hawk is a natural behind the camera. He shot a lot of the video from the outing and just knows what to ask to get you talking. Once you shoot a couple of videos it gets easier. I think it's a big part of our MC duties because of our media obligations on Friday before the rounds in August. Get used to it now and it will be old hat by the time it gets here.

Yah being in front of the camera doesn't really bother me, esepcially in a situation like that. Just cracks me up when everyone on the course is looking at you like youre from Mars. Was pretty funny actually.

Really can't wait for everyone to see the matchups that have been painstakingly prepared. Looking forward to it and getting everyone's feedback. I'll be playing golf in the morning so I may not be around to join the chatter until after lunch.

530 CST for me =( :D

How are the matchups being decided? I thought the captains were deciding who they want to match aganst whom. Is it being done a different way?
JB will explain how the entire process was done.

The matchups were done with a collaboration between THP, the two captains and the sponsoring companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back