Hello THP from southern Indiana

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to THP! You're like mirror image of me since Black Friday (Apr 15th). I sure enjoy being out on the course more instead of grinding away on full tilt. GL to ya on getting better at golf.

I'm still waiting on Tilt money, at least Stars has paid out.

Thanks.

:welcome: Great to have another Hoosier on board!

Go Hoosiers!!!

I second this. Once you get settled in and make a few posts, check out the groups page as we have one just for us Hoosiers.

Will do.

Just got back from playing Quail Crossing in Boonville and shot an embarrassing 93 (50/43) while leaving the driver in the bag. I still managed to lose 2 balls.

Welcome.

And I have family in T.C. I use to go down there every summer from Indy.

Have you played the course here?

Last edited:
Welcome to THP community. Enjoy!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:

Have you played the course here?

Can't say I have. Going down there was a childhood thing. I didn't care about golf until I joined the military. Last time I was there was a couple years ago for a family reunion at some park on the river.

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Might get some back. The discussion on my poker forum, which makes some sense, is that the gaming commission discovered FT to be so short in funds that they determined it was unfair for Americans to get 0% back while all other countries were getting 100% back. Maybe now everyone can get maybe 50% of funds back?

Ha who knows. There's talk of Jack Binion investing in FTP and setting it up to come back in the US by the years end and everyone gets paid. There's so much speculation of all kinds of stuff its just hard to tell. I know Tom Dwan and Phil Galfond both pledged 1 million each if FTP didn't pay. I don't see us getting anything anytime soon.

Back