TM Penta Giveaway?

Mine finally came in the mail! :D

hopefully mine will be tere when i get home from work!!

Finally got my first box. Let's see how long it takes for the others.

I have never played a Taylormade ball before. I normally play with the Bridgestone B330. Still have not received them yet...... :(

Got mine in last night. Thanks Taylormade.

Mine came in this week - right now I am gaming a new pack of ProV1x's, but once I get thru them I will be a Penta golfer for a while. Thanks for the 6-pack, TaylorMade - I was an early tester for THP with a three ball sleeve, and was impressed with the Penta, which has the best feel off the putter of any ball I ever played. Then I won another sleeve plus a couple of Penta's this spring and had another few rounds with them, which reinforced my earlier opinion that this ball is the equal of the ProV1 series, better in a few respects and close in others. If I ever learn to pitch well with them, Penta's will be my game ball.

What a great forum THP! Just entered for the Pentas.

TM Penta Giveaway

TM Penta Giveaway

The give away was on Facebook, I had my wife enter for me since I am not on Facebook. Got my 2 sleaves of balls last week. Thanks TM and THP

I was really hoping these might be the new Penta's, but no luck there.

still havent got mine... im about to give up hope...

Has anyone received an email that registered on / AFTER June 1?

Mine arrived yesterday! I love these golf balls!

Got mine on Thursday; played them Friday and Saturday in a member/guest and played as well as I ever have. Need to try them on my home course to make a good comparison to my current ball, ProV1.

I want to hit the new Penta! I wonder when they come out?

I am still waiting for mine! Got the e-mail about 3 weeks ago.......nothing yet.........

Finally received mine in the mail last Saturday. Will try them out asap...

email back on June 2, but no Pentas yet. Hopefully by 4th of July weekend. Friday round with the wife and scramble tourny on Sat. should be a good evaluation!

Did you get two 6 packs or two sleeves of 3 balls? I received 1 box containing two sleeves of 3. Maybe you won twice and they just decided to send them at the same time?

I received two boxes of 3 sleeves each. so a dozen total.

Well they finally landed in Indiana, took them to the practice green for some chipping, not sure yet if they perform better with my swing than the Pro v1x's , but I'll most definately give them a try

I got mine last week, but it's interesting to note that some people are taking these and selling them on eBay. As a matter of fact, I have bought two six packs in the last couple of days.

I got mine last week, I had actually already bought a bunch of these on a great deal at Golf Galaxy and because I never win anything so I never thought I would get them. I love these pentas, I have been crushing them with the driver which is amazing because they feel so soft. Their promo worked I am officially hooked.

I have used mine twice this week and all i can say is i'm not impressed at all. They do not spin or go any further than any performance ball I have ever used. I find they are very comparable to the ProV1 or last seasons Srixon Zstarx.

One thing I really do not like is that the seam is very visible and the PentaTP is right on the seam when I line it up for a putt.

Only way i will buy these balls is if I can get them for like $30 a dozen or less.

One thing I really do not like is that the seam is very visible and the PentaTP is right on the seam when I line it up for a putt.

This was the first thing that I had noticed as well. I thought it was odd that the seam was so visible. Figured thats what you get when you receive free golf balls. It didnt bother me any once I started playing them though.

I've been super impressed with them. They just seem to jump off my irons and I really find they spin well around the green. It could be that I'm so used to playing crappy balls that this is just a huge improvement. Maybe if I played some Srixon or ProV1's my opinion would change.

I still love this ball, but is anyone else having durability issues with it? I keep on cutting the cover with iron shots. I put a new ball in play on the 10th and two shots later I'm marking my ball on the green and it's cut already, kind of frustrating if your not a millionare or sponsered by TM.

Back