The Match - Tiger & Rory vs. JT & Spieth

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'd watch that one.

UNDER THE LIGHTS!!! I think this iteration should have solid personality and banter.

I'll tune in...I hope the banter between them is good.

I used to think these were fun but now meh...

Do you think Tiger gained a personality during this last break?
I’m thinking that playing with Rory and JT will bring out more personality than Coffee for Wellness.

I’m thinking that playing with Rory and JT will bring out more personality than Coffee for Wellness.
I don't know, Phil was actually kind of fun in these things. He talked about what he was doing and why. That being said I'll take this over Brady and Rodgers

I'm watching that!

What a killer line up!

I don't know, Phil was actually kind of fun in these things. He talked about what he was doing and why. That being said I'll take this over Brady and Rodgers
Oh yea, Phil loves to hear himself talk and he’s built for these things. I just think this is a good combination of guys to get Tiger to be less boring.

I'll be tuning in, if we've moved.

I am glad to see it is all golfers.. I know the events with Brady etc got better ratings over all. But I didnt watch.. This I would watch.

I used to think these were fun but now meh...
I'm with you here- although this one may have a bit more to it as I think JT and Spieth can bring some fun and likely get a bit more out of Tiger...maybe.

I'm not the biggest fan of these events. But I usually watch to see the different courses they're playing.

This could be fun. I’ll tune in

Actual golfers. Finally. Love watching these 4 play individually, will be even better watching as a 4some.

This one is way more interesting than the last one with no pros. I could see some good banter going on.

I will tune it. I like the lineup. They need to make sure they've got plenty of entertainment between shots. The QB one in June was terrible. I love the night golf though.

In before the Not a full round. No Cut. But Tradition!!!! crowd.

Of course I will watch. This is much better than the more recent ones.

Back