Are you eating your cupcakes like this? Why not?

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
Let's talk for a minute about the superior way to eat a cupcake and why you aren't doing it this way yet.
IMG_6334.JPG

It's the superior method in every way.
Can hold it like a sandwich? ✔
Less messy? ✔
Demonstrating advanced intelligence? ✔

Discuss.

Its the correct way to eat them.

How I eat them and I still can't eat a burrito correctly....

I prefer to lick the icing off then eat the cake

This is genius

Is it less messy? You don't get crumbs all over the place when you tear/cut it in half like a barbarian?

I like to sensually lick the icing off while staring into the eyes of the person closest to me and then devour the cake.

I saw that years ago and started doing it this way. Makes so much sense.

Are you just ripping the bottom off and making a sandwich out of it? Either way pretty genius idea.

I have not eaten them that way but I am not a big fan of frosting so that usually gets scraped off so it would not make much difference for me.

Is it less messy? You don't get crumbs all over the place when you tear/cut it in half like a barbarian?

I like to sensually lick the icing off while staring into the eyes of the person closest to me and then devour the cake.

Are you just ripping the bottom off and making a sandwich out of it? Either way pretty genius idea.
Yes, ripping off the 'stump' and repurposing it as the 'top'.

So I’m not supposed to lick the frosting off and throw the rest away?

j/k
Expected nothing less from a food terrorist. :p

I tear em in 1/2 eat the frosting top with 1/2, maybe eat bottom if I'm into it.

My kids do this.

I could go for a cupcake (just not chocolate)
I love cupcakes.

My kids do this.

I could go for a cupcake (just not chocolate)
I love cupcakes.
You must be so proud of raising actual geniuses and children of culture. 👊

That is brilliant! Never have seen of heard of eating them this way before but I will certainly do it going forward.

After two days of terrible food takes this is the thread THP needed to come together in food enlightenment.

Well, well. This would certainly help reduce the amount of frosting accumulating on my mustache. I'll have to give it a try.

Finally a food take that doesn't suck.

Back