Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I am giving out. 10 lucky kids are going to score an then I am done.

image.jpg

Just how deep was that rabbit hole and why did I watch the whole thing?
Way, way too deep. Who knew a rubber chicken was so versatile?

One more catch for Cooper would be nice here.

More work after work hours… 😣
image.jpg

I am going to call myself out, but who else takes a special drink with them when taking their kids trick or treating. I can tell you it made the hour and fifteen minute walk that much more enjoyable this year. Flipside is that I may have poured it too strong.

I am going to call myself out, but who else takes a special drink with them when taking their kids trick or treating. I can tell you it made the hour and fifteen minute walk that much more enjoyable this year. Flipside is that I may have poured it too strong.
I definitely have.

I am not brave enough to post a Part IV worst drink thread......Transfusions

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am not brave enough to post a Part IV worst drink thread......Transfusions

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Definitely should. The worst threads have been a riot all day long.

One of our neighbors was handing out beer to the adults. That made the walk a little more enjoyable.

Me! I made last year too strong so went with a cut water on ice this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back