Ok, my turn, Jello - WTF

JW Smoove

Waffles, always waffles
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
🧇
Jello, particularly diet - is an abomination of supposed taste. And those molds from the 70s - let's put fruit and other crap in there. Now, add whipped cream - like a 3 to 1 ratio (more cream than jello) and it's edible.

What has gelatinous sugar water done to you?

😂

I can get with this. Hey let's set sugar water with food color into a gel with ground up horse hooves and crap 🤦‍♂️. Thought gelatin has its place jello is blah

Don't love it don't hate it. It can go and I'd be ok.

I’m ok with it

Gelatin is good for you, Has health benefits.

For a dessert that's across-the-board zeros, it's hard to beat Sugar-free Jello.

Jell-O is another for of hot dog or back crayon. It’s a way of ugrading something that would otherwise be worthless.

If you don’t like it, eat something else. Like a hot dog.

Uuum, no. Never cared for Jello Shooters either

This is one I can get behind. Unless I’ve undergone some medical procedure where it is on the list as one of the light things you could eat, why would you voluntarily eat jello?

I heard that Jello is the official dessert at " the Home for Old Wayward THPer's. ;)

I liked jello until I spent a week in the ICU and had a lot of jello. Now i don’t eat jello

I grew up in the 60’s and EVERY family gathering was required to have a Jello mold where there was no limit to what was likely to be in it. My wife still makes Jello squares that are made with less water and are more solid. Great hand held picnic fare.

I ate jello for breakfast every day my senior year of high school and I turned out just fine.

I don't remember the last time I had jello! It is way better with fruit in it though!

I mean who doesn’t like using ground cow bones to thicken water to a gel like substance and then flavor that with sugar and artificial fruit flavors.

I mean who doesn’t like using ground cow bones to thicken water to a gel like substance and then flavor that with sugar and artificial fruit flavors.
Sell it!

Most the time I have Jell-O these days it is Jell=O shots, don't mind the regular stuff but barely eat it.

I don’t know. My neighbor just gave me a Jell-O shot and it was great.
I was thinking about them on this, but still, no.

I agree. Jello is worthless.

Back