Tea: is there a worse mainstream drink?

Sweet Tea is just tea flavored sugar water. To have to add Type 2 Diabetes to a glass to make tea taste good should tell you tea is terrible.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yours just happens to be wrong....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m ok with ice tea preferably with lemonade added to it. Hot tea no thanks.

well my initial question still stands.
Is there a worse mainstream beverage?

the only answer given so far has been grapefruit juice, which I would argue is not a mainstream beverage.

If we are talking hot tea, I can kind of agree with you. If you are including sweet tea, you need to move out of the south! 🀣

well my initial question still stands.
Is there a worse mainstream beverage?

the only answer given so far has been grapefruit juice, which I would argue is not a mainstream beverage.
Kombucha. Take tea, which is great, and make it spoil. Bad.

pomegranate white tea, chamomile tea before bed, english breakfast tea mixed with milk, herbal tea when under the weather
But it has to be out of a tea kettle. Microwaved water tastes funny :)

Prefer sweet tea, and do coffee over hot tea when it's cold out.

England respectfully disagrees with you 🀣.

Kombucha. Take tea, which is great, and make it spoil. Bad.

you know what, I didn’t even think about kombucha. I like some kombuchas.

I now offer this up: Kombucha is the best that Tea has to offer

Sweet tea is bath water

I start my day with a cup of green tea...

Is there a worse mainstream drink? Hot take incoming... Coffee. I hate it and people are annoying about it. People say all the time "not before my coffee", but if I came in the office and said "not before a beer" I'm a no good drunk?

Wow, I wasn't sure you could be more wrong.....and then you did this!

I just made my wife tea. She loves it. I make her tea a lot. The other day I accidentally drank from her cup instead of mine and took a sip of Tea.

now, I used to enjoy a good Coca-Cola.
Tea reminds me of the few times I drank a room temperature, flat, watered down soda.

I have lives in several states, now kentucky, that are β€œSweet Tea” representative. I don’t get it.

I will continue to make her tea and tell her that tea is a dumb drink.
Yes I agree with you on this one! Tea is the worst and I live in the land of sweet tea. Pretty sure you can get it in some water fountains around here.

Definitely some tasty kombuchas. You are on fire this morning with the drink takes.

I just made my wife tea. She loves it. I make her tea a lot. The other day I accidentally drank from her cup instead of mine and took a sip of Tea.

now, I used to enjoy a good Coca-Cola.
Tea reminds me of the few times I drank a room temperature, flat, watered down soda.

I have lives in several states, now kentucky, that are β€œSweet Tea” representative. I don’t get it.

I will continue to make her tea and tell her that tea is a dumb drink.
On a roll my man. I am watching a Seinfeld re-run and you'd fit right in, or Ted Lasso. For me, tea is medicinal - only, or there is nothing else.

I am wondering when the attack will pivot to frozen yogurt.

Back