THP Fantasy Golf Is Ending

JB, I don't know if this is any of our business -

But I hope that THP avoided any litigation through that mess.

Hope we can find a suitable replacement for our fantasy league game. It was quite fun and entertaining. Thanks for giving it a go, and the next one will be even better.

Hope we can find a suitable replacement for our fantasy league game. It was quite fun and entertaining. Thanks for giving it a go, and the next one will be even better.

+ 1 on this. I really enjoyed playing. Kept me following the tour at a different level which was exciting. Thanks JB for being transparent with the THP community. We understand and look forward to the 2012 fantasy golf league.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Awwww man! I finally picked a winner last week in McIlroy and now it's gone?? Bummer!!

But I totally understand why it needed to be done. Was fun while it lasted....

its disappointing that things didn't work out, but it was a ton of fun while it lasted. Thanks for throwing it together JB and GG.

Here is my one shining moment from the season
ddecontop.jpg

Thanks for the info. Way to stick your values. Looking forward to future THP fantasy golf.

I too am sad to see this go but business is business and sticking by your guns is a part of that. Thanks for the explanation JB and I hope we can get Fantasy Golf up and running again in the future.

Well, I guess I will have to soldier on in my 6 other fantasy golf leagues. C'est la vie.

JB you are always going to act in the best interst of THP and its members no explanation needed you did what you had to do and fair play.

Thanks JB...Look forward to moving on To the next adventure.

Well that stinks. I was planning on a big comeback and owning the 2nd half.

Dang....I was just making my move!!!

Thanks for the honesty and I think they are missing ou ton the exposure. their loss.

Thanks for the explanation JB. It's perfectly understandable and I admire your integrity.

Sad to see it go, but I completely understand your reasons and support you 100%

Congrats on winning the first half JL!

Well even though I sucked at being able to pick winners, it was a heck of a lot of fun and a real plus to the forum, hoping you can find a source for fantasy golf that works for both parties soon. An thank you for standing up and doing the right thing by those who support the forum, something the current business world could stand a little more of.

I am sad to see it go as well. It was a lot of fun while it lasted

I really enjoyed it as it made watching the actual broadcast and then following it on THP and seeing some of the exchanges made it a blast most days. I appreciate your letting us know what the situation is JB as you could have simply told us the game will not continue. I also appreciate the integrity shown and your not caving in to non agreed upon conflicting ads. This is the best golf site in the world and it will still be a lot of fun to read other posters comments during golf broadcasts. The real star here is THP, and was not the fantasy golf IMO.

Nice explanation JB and hats off for continuing to do what's right for THP and its members. I'm confident that when Fantasy Golf comes back, it'll be better than ever knowing you've got all of us and our supporters (advertisers) in mind.

That's quite unfortunate that THP was put into that sort of position. I know it was a source of great entertainment around here (even though I was really bad at it lol). Thanks for the explanation and looking forward to perhaps another way of playing Fantasy Golf.

Thanks for the explanation JB. Sorry it ended up being that way, but I look forward to what's around the corner for THP fantasy.

You guys did the right thing and thats what matters. I can't blame you one bit for protecting what we all enjoy here.

While I was not a participant I completely agree that terminating the relationship was the only option that made any sense. It looked pretty clear to me that it was not going to work out. I can't speak for the other side but it looks to me like THP was between the rock and a hard place and really had no other way to go.

Applaud JB for being transparent regarding what was happening with this. Thanks JB.

Despite me not being able to join this I am amazed at how much effort both you and GG put into it. It truly is amazing to see how much you went through just wow very unfortunate

Back