Aloha from Omaha, NE!

HuskAir

Reaction score
Handicap
I should have searched for the check-in desk before I got to posting...
I ran across this site about 12 hours ago, by accident when searching for a review on a particular club. I completely became engulfed in the different chatter on the forums and almost forgot what I was researching!

I'm 25, from Omaha. I have been golfing for as long as I can remember. I am a graduate student at the University of Nebraska... it's now summer break here...time to get my golf on!

Anyways, glad to be here. Hope to learn a lot and contribute to these forums!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome :D

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

I should have searched for the check-in desk before I got to posting...
I ran across this site about 12 hours ago, by accident when searching for a review on a particular club. I completely became engulfed in the different chatter on the forums and almost forgot what I was researching!
I'm 25, from Omaha. I have been golfing for as long as I can remember. I am a graduate student at the University of Nebraska... it's now summer break here...time to get my golf on!

Anyways, glad to be here. Hope to learn a lot and contribute to these forums!

Welcome to THP, and trust me, we completely understand.

Welcome to the forum; glad to have you!!

welcome!

Welcome to the forum! I found my way here through a google search one day and I haven't been able to leave since. Huge amount of information here.

Welcome to THP. Lots of great new members from Omaha and we are possibly getting together close to there next month if you would be interested. Check out the Midwest Outing thread.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Howdy from right down I-80 in Lincoln, enjoy your stay this is an amazing site. Go 'skers!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Keep an eye out for a thread called Midwest Outing, we're working on getting a bunch of us together to go play Quarry Oaks, you should join us!

Welcome to THP! Mr. Hand, is that you? hehehe

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP !!

Back