What did you get for Fathers day?

Dinner and dessert from the wife...
Quality time, homemade shirt, & coupon for a free nap and hug from my son...

All I need....

View attachment 2787

Beer mug with a picture of my son and I in our Packer's attire!

and a package deal from costco, 3 rounds of golf at local courses for 60 bucks....only reason I knew the price is because I bought one for my father too :D

Hmm I've never seen any golf course deals at costco, will take a hard look next time. Do you use those golf gloves there? They last a long time and are $13 per pack of 3..cant beat it!

Two golf outfits, two dozen prov1x balls and some puddin.

The opportunity to play a round of golf with my dad was the gift I received from my wife (she went big on my bday last month).

I got my Dad a Home Depot gift card. He's never swung a golf club in his life.

I got my Dad a Home Depot gift card. He's never swung a golf club in his life.

His life will be alot less frustrating that way. Lol.

A black Bennington Zone III stand bag, a really nice light blue Nike golf shirt, some nap time while watching the US Open, then some ono grilled chicken and pan-fried potatoes for dinner. Twas a nice FD.

I got some shorts (for golf of course but not "golf" shorts) and a sweet new tie! SCORE! And all around spoiled not having to do much of anything but watch the open and eat.

I got a 10" Android Tablet, perfect for getting on THP from anywhere in the house!
Also, I was allowed to lay on the couch and watch the Open all afternoon. Ahhh!

Wilson Staff overnight bag and backpack arrive later today. DXi driver arrives on Tuesday. I also got some new golf apparel last week (store sale).

New Sun Mountain C-130 bag and and Odyssey White Ice #7 putter! I also got the "ok" from the little woman to go ahead and purchase some irons! But, I'm going to have to wait until after the air condition man comes to check out my upstairs unit (it's leaking) before I dive in to some new irons!

I got a black pinstripe THP hat, a White THP poker chip and a drinks container full of tees, balls and a towel from my kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

What did everyone get for fathers day? I got a Bushnell hybrid laser gps. I was planning on getting a Leopold laser and maybe new Upro. Should I keep the hybrid unit or not?

If I received the hybrid unit from the wife and kids there is no way I would swap it out. You will actually like it for that simple reason much better than anything else you could get for yourself. And it is a quality unit, so why change and hurt their feelings?

If I received the hybrid unit from the wife and kids there is no way I would swap it out. You will actually like it for that simple reason much better than anything else you could get for yourself. And it is a quality unit, so why change and hurt their feelings?

You are 100% correct!

My wife gave me a set of new irons, my oldest daughter a free round of golf with her driving the cart and caddying, and my youngest gave me some flyfishing stuff. I got royally and totally spoiled.

Sounds like a good day, maybe we can get together and play and you can show off those new irons

New Cart Bag! My dog rocks

ltwt-cart-burgandy-XL.jpg

I got a card from my wife, a card from my 7 yr old and a dozen roses (first time I've ever received flowers. But, that's what our daughter wanted to get me. haha.). They made me breakfast. Then, I took our daughter to a women's soccer match and got to watch her play a scrimmage at the half. After that, she said "Daddy, can we go fishing?" SCORE! We packed the gear, headed to the lake and threw out some minnows. 10 minutes later, she bagged a fish. Perfect day!

I got a card from my wife, a card from my 7 yr old and a dozen roses (first time I've ever received flowers. But, that's what our daughter wanted to get me. haha.). They made me breakfast. Then, I took our daughter to a women's soccer match and got to watch her play a scrimmage at the half. After that, she said "Daddy, can we go fishing?" SCORE! We packed the gear, headed to the lake and threw out some minnows. 10 minutes later, she bagged a fish. Perfect day!

sounds like an awesome day!

I got a Facebook message from my daughter.

A call from MarcH, two :srixon: Z Star golf balls, and a Subway Sandwich with cookie thanks to my wife :D! My other stepson Jason sent me a card and my son Michael called me. I got to play golf, watch the US Open and all was good! Oh I forgot to add KellyBo gave me her Niblick 56 sandwedge! I am looking to add the 49 degree soon as I believe it will suit me well :thumb: I hope all Fathers had a fun day!!!!

A "stay"cation at a nearby resort in Phoenix (Wigwam for all you valley residents). Also played golf w/ my Dad on Sunday morning (Wigwam Gold Course). Had a great 1st Father's Day!

I got an early present a month ago:
TaylorMade-tm_catalina2.0_charblkwht_2011-2.jpg

And this on father's day:
843744001298xl.jpg

I receive a mizuno impermalite short sleeve rain top
mizuno-golf-impermalite-short-sleeve-rain-top-250140-f-pri-0090

and a Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition Rangefinder
prod_tourv2se.jpg

Back