Status
Not open for further replies.
The online store. Tmag connection has an online store. Ashworth, adidas are both owned by Taylormade. You are a little confuesed on how it works but I do thank you for your efforts on contacting TM and updating me and the forum on the status of situation.

https://www.tmagconnection.com/

Is it just me, or did that link not work?

Spoiler
I kid :devil:

Not true....Coolbreeze can fix it!

Yeah I had that account information before and all I did was work at Golf Galaxy. The training courses were pretty bogus basic stuff if you ask me. The discount sure was nice though

yea the courses are easy and if you fail the quiz you just take it again, multiple choice

The online store. Tmag connection has an online store. Ashworth, adidas are both owned by Taylormade. You are a little confuesed on how it works but I do thank you for your efforts on contacting TM and updating me and the forum on the status of situation.

https://www.tmagconnection.com/

One more time... Yeah, seriously I know exactly how it works. Clearly you are misunderstanding what I have said numerous times.

One more time... Yeah, seriously I know exactly how it works. Clearly you are misunderstanding what I have said numerous times.

You admitted you were confuesed in a prior post. I never indicated anything was for sale. and of course I was talking about the "online store" . First of all to "revamp ths store" is the quote on the TMconnection website. Second, what other store would I possibly be talking about? Yea Tmag connection sent me an email asking me to take a training course and a quiz on ashworth. asworth products are in the store too because they are a part of taylormades lineup of products. Once again thank you for contacting TM about the matter.

You admitted you were confuesed in a prior post. I never indicated anything was for sale. and of course I was talking about the "online store" . First of all to "revamp ths store" is the quote on the TMconnection website. Second, what other store would I possibly be talking about? Yea Tmag connection sent me an email asking me to take a training course and a quiz on ashworth. asworth products are in the store too because they are a part of taylormades lineup of products. Once again thank you for contacting TM about the matter.

Okay dude. I think you might want to read my post again...There was a hint of sarcasm.
Something tells me as one of the owners of this site, I am pretty familiar with one of our partners "connection" site.

I officially give up.

I don't think so JB but It does not matter anyway. I would like if the website is back up. I do not feel like calling them up and asking if they have 10 different things in stock.

I don't think so JB but It does not matter anyway. I would like if the website is back up. I do not feel like calling them up and asking if they have 10 different things in stock.

I would like a better golf game

Did you actually talk to Brian at TMAG Connection? he is the guy who runs the site but hes impossible to get a hold of.

You are really stressing over a web sure, man there are more important things in life to worry about

I now tap while I talk

You are really stressing over a web sure, man there are more important things in life to worry about

I now tap while I talk

Its a purchase I want to make. Not just a website.

You can still make that purchase and we both know that by calling.
If you do not want to do that, than that is a choice.
But the site is down, they have been notified. Lets move on already.

It is not as simple as that because I will be making multiple purchases. Posting about it any further will not make the website go back up so I agree to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back