Driver Giveaway + Store Sale

How much more stuff do I need to buy to get more white chips. I read up on that Williams driver...I want it.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we just added a book called Putter Perfection, by Sean Weird from Putterzone.com to the store. This item DOES NOT qualify for free shipping. This was something added after the promotion began because it is not shipped from us here at THP it will not be included in the promotion. However, the shipping rates are VERY reasonable so hopefully this won't be a problem for anyone. Thanks for your understanding!
Now THAT'S funny right there. Shame on everyone for not noticing this, it's what I do! hehehe

WOW! That is so generous of you Smalls! You can buy me a putter cover and a divot tool.
I aim to please!

I love hearing that everybody is getting their orders in such a timely fashion.

Wow, MikeF I can't believe you got your stuff already. That was fast, I didn't expect USPS to deliver that quickly, that is great!

Neither was I, still waiting for the Poker chip though. The hat is here though and that is the main thing

Tees showed up today. I officially have everything that has been offered in the store except for the limited edition belt buckle(curses!)

There is nothing else for me to buy so hopefully I can win the williams driver with the few white chips that I have.

Got the pinstripe hat and the tees today.

I have to say one thing. I have not found an unstructured hat that looks good on my head until now. I was amazed and even had to get female confirmation hehe. I was sort of taking a little gamble on the unstructured and I'm really glad I did.

Got the pinstripe hat and the tees today.

I have to say one thing. I have not found an unstructured hat that looks good on my head until now. I was amazed and even had to get female confirmation hehe. I was sort of taking a little gamble on the unstructured and I'm really glad I did.

I'm glad to hear that, because I did exactly the same! Couldn't resist one because I liked the design, but I usually wouldn't wear unstructured due to it not suiting my giant dome.

Thanks GG, the Poker Chip arrived today. Looks great, still have to wait for Father's Day to use it

Arrived quicker than some things sent from within the UK. All you need to do is get a Logo'd Daphne's Pug cover so that I can order it :D

just wanted to bump this thread. The deadline is coming up soon. You have a chance to own some great THP products and win an amazing driver.

just wanted to bump this thread. The deadline is coming up soon. You have a chance to own some great THP products and win an amazing driver.

Thanks for the reminder! I've been pondering my purchase for a few days, but just pulled the trigger on a slew of THP goodies. This is a win-win situation... great THP stuff, chance to win the UBER driver.

:at-wits-end: Green hats sold out?

I KNEW I should've ordered one on my first order.
I came back today to load up on some stuff and found the long tees are out, along with the green hat. And the shirts are only available in L?

:at-wits-end: Green hats sold out?

I KNEW I should've ordered one on my first order.
I came back today to load up on some stuff and found the long tees are out, along with the green hat. And the shirts are only available in L?

Unfortunately, we only have a limited quantity of our inventory so things tend to go fast when we have a special. We only have size L left in the shirts.

I made a mistake and thought this ended last Tuesday not this Tuesday so for people who made a purchase after the 8th of last week I owe you poker chips and I will be sure to get those to you right away. I am so sorry for the error, that was 100% on me!

Don't forget about the 2010 THP Hat with that is blue and grey. That is also a very comfortable hat and it looks great.

Nah, it's cool, GG. Totally my fault for not ordering more the first time through. It just dawned on me to buy a nice green hat to kind of match my moniker.
I'll just have to wait and see what comes up down the road and order up a big box of stuff.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this special!!! This is now officially over and after the excitement of the US Open JB and I will get to work on the Driver Giveaway!!!!

awesome, thanks again for the deal!

Many Thanks to both of you :D

My calico hat headcover and putter cover arrived on Monday and I am over the moon with them :)
They are proudly on display in my bag!
Thanks for the free shipping, great service and the promotion!
I will no doubt be making more purchases soon when I get paid :D hehe

Thanks GG and JB, got some great products during this deal and i havent lost or broke a THP Tee yet lol

Can't wait for this announcement.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this special!!! This is now officially over and after the excitement of the US Open JB and I will get to work on the Driver Giveaway!!!!

awesome! Thanks for this great giveaway! I'm hoping to win it for my friend g4l!

Will the announcement be after the US Open?

Back