2011 ESPN U.S. Open Best Ball Challenge

Nice Smalls. I'll be in as soon as I figure out who to pick.

I'm in. Thanks again for setting up.

Bump for the evening crowd. Seven people so far.

Come on THP'ers - while there are no prizes it is still a fun and ever changing contest!!

I'm in, thanks for the heads up and setting it up Smalls.

I'm in, thanks for doing this again! It was fun for the masters.

I think so too. I still don't know why they don't include it (The Masters) in this Majors challenge.

i'm in!
thanks Smallville.

Im in. looking forward to this!

I'm in. Like this format better than the yahoo one.

We're up to 16 people now.

Last day for people to get in! We are still missing a lot of those who played the Masters challenge.

Does this list all that entered or just the 24 and ties.

Hole Out won the first ESPN Majors event (The Masters). 42-under par, 1 ahead of Dazinkster in 2nd place and mcook, cg13 and White Rhino tied for third at -40.

Final standings:

1. Hole Out -42
2. Dazinkster -41
T3. mcook77 -40
T3. cg13 -40
T3 White Rhino -40
6. Hoosier Golfer -39
T7. Smallville -38
T7. Bridges -38
T7. Fairway2Green -38
T7. Staticline -38
T7. wcueb923 -38
T12. Dankil13 -37
T12. tnolan -37
T12. Beowulff -37
15. jefrazie 9 -35
T16. Puttin4Bird -34
T16. coolbreeze -34
T16. Spank818 -34
T16. ohio striker -34
T16. SW FLA -34
21. packersfan -33
22.IceyShanks -32
23. Weezy -31
T24. cj3ap2 -30
T24. Oregon Golfer -30
T24. ogie0437 -30
T24. rrpruett -30

I just entered my list for the open round...good luck to all..for second place :alien2:

I just entered my list for the open round...good luck to all..for second place :alien2:

haha... When I look down I will see you . Hope the dust doesn't get in your eyes :banana::bananadance:

Tadashi: that was everyone who entered. Not as big a turnout when there is no prize involved.

Not sure where we are at now, but I think people can enter up until the first tee time.

I'm in, I love when we do these.

In it! Hope I won't stink as bad as my usual picking abilities..

Thanks for setting it up Smalls!

OK, we're up to 20 people now. That's respectable!

Remember, your team is locked at 7AM Eastern Time for that days round. So any stragglers need to be in by then or they miss the first round. They can play the next round, they will just be starting in a hole.

Locktimes do not change, even if a round is postponed or delayed for any reason. There is always the chance that weather or other circumstances could mean you have to pick your third round or fourth round team before a previous round has finished. Nothing we can do about it. I think it happened last year during one of these challenges.

Last bump for the night owls and west coasters.

I shall be pondering my second round team during the coverage today, need to see how my first 4 guys do. Think they should have a good chance to shoot low between them

I am at E right now with only 2 guys playing right now. Watson with nothing but pars and Simpson with what seems nothing but bogeys.

Back