Winner - Name Your Sligo Outfit

Great job everyone!

CONGRATS!

Congrats MSB256 and thanks to everyone who entered! We love the combination you put together MSB, but just as important was the thought that went into the name and the creativity in your description. That combined with the PDF you put together showcasing the outfit was what claimed you top prize!

It was really hard to chose, there were so many great entries and clearly everyone put in a lot of thought.
Thanks you again and start thinking of those Fall collection outfits!

Thanks so much! Excited to sport a new Sligo outfit!

All around great stuff MSB. Very "cool".

Wow, very much deserved! Great outfit and story. Makes me feel like a 5-year old put mine together...lol. great job and im sure you're going to look sweet in it.

Great entry MSB and extremely creative. Great win and that is a pretty swanky combo. WTG!

My outfit was called, "THE BUCKEYE"

It was a combination of Scarlet and Platinum, complete with a sweater vest (well, a cardigan) and the story:

"We can lie, steal, cheat, and still not win! But at least we can look good"

Mine was more of a jab towards RxGus, than it was about winning. To be honest, I much prefer putting together the outfit and then just naming it than having the full on description/short stories, but that's just me.

Thanks again to Sligo and THP for the fun contest. This one is always a highlight. Congrats MSB.

Congrats MSB!!

Congrats!! very nice entry well deserved win.

To be honest, I much prefer putting together the outfit and then just naming it than having the full on description/short stories, but that's just me.

I am the same. I am more of a one-liner kind of guy as is haha..

way to go MSB.
slick outfit and very creative story behind it.
congrats!

Congrats, MSB!

Congrats MSB, nice job!

Congratulations MSB, great entry and very creative!

This was a very fun contest indeed, great idea. :D

Congrats, is wear it

I now tap while I talk

Well done! Great job with the story.

Great job MSB256. Love your creativity. Instantly makes me realize how "cool" the outfit is. Have fun wearing it. WE WANT PICTURES. :)

Congrats MSB.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Congrats

Congrats

Congrats MSB! That's a smooth outfit.

Here is my entry!
Spoiler
GOLF SHIRT St. James Muskoka
SHORT SOLID CITRUS
GRANGE BELT WHITE
VISOR WHITE
sligo.jpg

Description
Spoiler
From high above, the King looks back and surveys all that he as conquered. From the sandy beaches and winding rivers, to the jungle-like roughs he smiles brightly over his domain. Dressed in a regal purple no one would mistake him for a common hacker! His shorts are a bold green to signify the lands that are his own. They are held in place by a belt adorning a Fleur-de-Lis, long a symbol of monarchs around the world. Finally, no king is truly dressed without his crown. The white visor offers a clean and resplendent finish. As he tips his crown to the people he turns, picks his ball from the cup and moves on to the next conquest.

Congrats!

Nice outfit!

Here's my entry for your enjoyment:
Outfit Name: The Golf Tux
Outfit:
Spoiler
cap.gif
11-163-1.jpg
11-155-1.jpg
belt.gif
11-129-1.jpg

Story:
Spoiler
This outfit is created for golfers who need to get 18 holes in before they take the plunge into marriage. Wear this outfit and you can play a relaxing 18 holes before you head to the church and the alter for your very OWN wedding! Now you don't even have to change clothes, add a nice pair of dressy golf shoes and you've got your outfit from course to church. All you have to do is remove your excellent cadet cap and walk into the chapel. The outfit starts with the classic platinum shorts and flows with the great accents of the wellington black belt and the center piece of the outfit is the wellington shirt in black, the accented "faux" tie will fool even the most detailed relative that wants you to be "looking your best"! The platinum pullover finishes off the outfit and has you ready for any weather you may encounter. If you need one outfit to wear for the best day of your life, then this is your outfit. Best wishes in your future nuptials.

Back