Helen Alfredgensengensen

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Man, she is brutal on the LPGA telecasts. Brutal I tell you. Only states the obvious, and clumsily, and adds little insight into what's going on out there. I miss Judy Rankin and Dorothy Pepper.

Kevin

Man, she is brutal on the LPGA telecasts. Brutal I tell you. Only states the obvious, and clumsily, and adds little insight into what's going on out there. I miss Judy Rankin and Dorothy Pepper.

Kevin

I haven't really been listening to her Kevin...I'm just amazed that Juli Inkster is 11 under!

I try not to hear her but sometimes it just cant be helped . I love watching the ladies play.....

I haven't really been listening to her Kevin...I'm just amazed that Juli Inkster is 11 under!

Juli just went to -12. Old gal is putting on a show.

P.S. Kevin -- I think you are pulling our leg with that ladies last name huh?

Make that -12, buddy. And don't, she's terrible. I've gotten dumber over the last hour and a half listening to her.

Kevin

Make that -12, buddy. And don't, she's terrible. I've gotten dumber over the last hour and a half listening to her.

Kevin

Haha.......

Kevin

I have to agree. I thought it was a European event when I first tuned in. The whole telecast staff is pretty brutal. No wonder the ship is going down.

i agree, she's a horrible announcer

When she was interviewing Sandra Gal yesterday I couldn't hear a word she said. lol

What is Suzann Pettersen's problem? She has to be the most sour player on the LPGA. She's constantly frowning, walks off while her playing partners are finishing, was shown flipping clubs earlier. She's making Kerr look like a bundle of joy. Sheesh. Cheer up a little bit.

Kevin

What is Suzann Pettersen's problem? She has to be the most sour player on the LPGA. She's constantly frowning, walks off while her playing partners are finishing, was shown flipping clubs earlier. She's making Kerr look like a bundle of joy. Sheesh. Cheer up a little bit.

Kevin

She's emulating TW.

When she was interviewing Sandra Gal yesterday I couldn't hear a word she said. lol

Sandra did a nice job while she was on, I think. And they didn't even show her legs.

Kevin

Listening to LPGA, Nationwide and Champions Tour telecasts makes my ears bleed. I like most of the guys doing the European Tour telecasts.

Yea they need some personality in their TV announcers. Maybe they need to go to the ole gray school of announcing. {Quote} "Hitch them drawers up their gal and whack the hell out that ball" {Unquote} Or {Quote} Now come on honey, put ya another patch on and you will quit slamming your club down {Unquote} Good stuff like that keeps the audience from snoring too loud.

I didn't hear anything, was too busy looking at Sandra.

Yea they need some personality in their TV announcers. Maybe they need to go to the ole gray school of announcing. {Quote} "Hitch them drawers up their gal and whack the hell out that ball" {Unquote} Or {Quote} Now come on honey, put ya another patch on and you will quit slamming your club down {Unquote} Good stuff like that keeps the audience from snoring too loud.

Yeah what Ole Gray said.....haha....

Gray, send in an audition tape. Include a little Elvis.

Kevin

Listening to LPGA, Nationwide and Champions Tour telecasts makes my ears bleed. I like most of the guys doing the European Tour telecasts.
Then by all means avoid that power play golf or whatever they call it.

Gray, send in an audition tape. Include a little Elvis.

Kevin

Done deal :guitar:.... We got to put a little party in this announcing stuff. It sounds like these folks are talking about funeral arrangements instead of pumping up the LPGA.

Kevin

Come on Kevin, that's nowhere near as bad as when Suzann dropped the F-bomb on live TV at the Solheim Cup a few years ago!

I actually like Pettersen's game, I just wish she was a bit more enthusiastic on the golf course.

Kevin

No happy golfer plays Nike.

Back