Who's your Least Favorite Golfer and Why?

My favorite is Tiger Wood and I like his game. He have full command over the game I appreciate
his skills. He is obviously world class player, I love to watch his game.

Those darn Molinari brothers annoy me. And Ian Poulter.

My favorite is Tiger Wood and I like his game. He have full command over the game I appreciate
his skills. He is obviously world class player, I love to watch his game.

Wrong thread dude.

Steve Elkington. He's local and I met him a couple times. Major a-hole.

Hmmmm... This is a hard one. I actually don't think I have a least favorite golfer. Every single one of them on tour is immensely talented so for me it's hard to hate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My least favorite, and yet I still watch him, is John Daly. He has thrown away so much talent & money that it borders on the ridiculous. The reason I still watch his is the same reason you would watch a train wreck, morbid curiosity.

any pro that plays slower than the OAP ladies at my course needs a kick up the backside.

I just don't like Ryan Moore or Rory McIlroy. They might be good guys if you got to know them but for whatever reason I don't like them. Ryan Moore seems determined to be different for the sake of being different. Ties at a golf course??? really??? Then he says I won't be held to an equipment company and their demands on me....then he signs with Adams. Really??? What happened to your ideals Ryan????

we have threads about who's swing you like, we have threads about brand loyalties and we all have a pretty good idea of who everyone's favorites are, but nothing on who we don't like, who might annoy us, who has the wierdest swing, etc.

so, who's your least favorite player on tour (PGA, Senior, LPGA)?

for some odd reason i am not a fan of Bernhard Langer. he doesn't excite me at all. he seems like a robot and just looks like he wouldn't be very nice.

i also don't really like bubba watson, mostly b/c of the ridiculous visor and bucket hat he use to wear.

Jb holmes' turret's like preshot routines drive me up the wall and i find myself wishing he were never in contention so i didn't have to watch it.

This is easy for me. Jeff Overton. Whines like a little baby all over the course.

Sabbatini. Also dislike Lee Janzen. He almost hit me with a his second shot on 15 one year at the Nelson. I back away about 15 feet from the ball and he stares me down like I'm at fault for his bad shot.

For me it's Ryan Moore, I saw a piece once about him, here's a quick synopsis: how he had the Ping and Oakley sponsorship and that he thought the greed affected his game and he didn't play well, when he cam back from his injury he didn't want the monetary burden of a sponsorship so when he did finally get connected with a few sponsors he wanted a stake in the ownership rather than the money, but now he's got an Adams sponsorship and he's on their TV commercials. All things considered it just seems to be a bit two faced for me. Otherwise if it's right after the Ryder Cup or President's Cup I find myself rooting against players that the US was competing against!

The guy with one of my favorite swings is also one of my least favorite players to watch. Steve Stricker is an amazing golfer, as he demonstrated this weekend...but criminy he's dull! Maybe I have just watched Happy Gilmore too many times, but I like to see a little personality on the course. Where is the new Lee Trevino!?

For some almost unknown reason, Pat Perez just rubs me the wrong way. Although I can't recall the specifics it seems as if I heard that other players/caddies said this guy was just a real jerk.

You must really struggle watching TW then...hehe

HA! Yep I hate how he carries himself on the course. But Overton wins by a hair.

Mickelson - chubby, leftie......no rational reason just never liked the chap. I know everyone says "he's a great guy" but just don't like him

Love Bubba Watson, could watch his swing for hours, just a thing of beauty for me

Easily John Daly - as others have said
Paul Goydos - someone said this way back, but I hate watching him swing a golf club

Also, any pros that use belly putters...I hate belly putters

Ian Poulter
Rory McIlroy
Lee Westwood.

They all just have an arrogance to them annoys me, Westwood is worse since he achieved the #1 status

Rickie Fowler hands down. Talk about a guy who has no clue how to dress. A flat billed Puma hat tilted to the side has no business on the golf course. He needs a haircut and a slap in the face

Rickie Fowler hands down. Talk about a guy who has no clue how to dress. A flat billed Puma hat tilted to the side has no business on the golf course. He needs a haircut and a slap in the face

I'm gonna have to agree with this.

This may be the most unpopular opinion in this thread.

I don't like Ernie Els. He was fantastic. Maybe one of the best swings ever. He is a great guy who does so much off of the course. He does so much for Autism, that can't be ignored.

But on the golf course, I know he won last year, but every time I watch him lately he looks like a mess. I know that he was great, but I would much rather watch a younger guy who is developing. Not a former great who is declining.

a little strong but I agree to an extent. Hopefully he grows out of the flat-billed construction cone look when he reaches his late 20's early 30's

Back