Course Selection - The Morgan Cup

I was studying the holes DDec and you will be perfectly fine. Accuracy is going to be key on every shot which you have. I really think the Par 3's tell us a good story as well. I can't wait to play these courses.

You know the 6500 number jumped out at me when I first read it. But now looking over the scorecard there are only 2 par 4's that are over 400 yards(and 1 at 399). On paper that doesn't seem too bad at all.

These courses are sick. I’m excited for the MCers that get to play them. I’ll be coming to check the competition out and finally meet some THPers.

Good to know that I won't be the only one in the peanut gallery. :D

Don't eat my face!

These courses are sick. I’m excited for the MCers that get to play them. I’ll be coming to check the competition out and finally meet some THPers.

I love these yardages!! The more I imagine my way around the courses the more excited I'm getting. One of the Par 3's is mostly water carry. Good times lol.

Good to know that I won't be the only one in the peanut gallery. :D

I'm thinking of just driving up watching, driving home, and then driving back for the final day. I'm not sure how many buddies still have places out in Orlando and I don't want to rent a hotel room, but I definitely want to be there.

Real Deal!!!!!!! lol.

If we get matched up, Ill let you play for the tips. HAHA. I'm just thinking reading all the hole by holes. Aim right and let my hook take over.

haha fify..

Real Deal!!!!!!! lol.

If we get matched up, Ill let you play for the tips. HAHA. I'm just thinking reading all the hole by holes. Aim right and let my hook take over.

Tips! Some call it the back tees. Give me the tips. And some call it a draw. Not marcawesome he just hooks it in there.

Lol I love it when someone says, I just hit a nice draw. I say, you mean hook? Then I duff my tee shot hahaha.

These courses give us plenty of yardage to talk some smack between shots. I really feel comfortable with the yardages. These holes are gonna be tough!

Tips! Some call it the back tees. Give me the tips. And some call it a draw. Not marcawesome he just hooks it in there.

Lol I love it when someone says, I just hit a nice draw. I say, you mean hook? Then I duff my tee shot hahaha.

These courses give us plenty of yardage to talk some smack between shots. I really feel comfortable with the yardages. These holes are gonna be tough!

Yeah its going to be a fun course. Lots of good looking holes and yardages. Im going to bring my long knocker game for this one. Hope the course can handle me.

Me too. I have a few 200+ yard drives in me. Even with the yardages open for driver, I have no idea how much Ill hit it. I was accurate during the outing but even being straight here could kill ya if you don't carry the trouble.

Yeah its going to be a fun course. Lots of good looking holes and yardages. Im going to bring my long knocker game for this one. Hope the course can handle me.

Me too. I have a few 200+ yard drives in me. Even with the yardages open for driver, I have no idea how much Ill hit it. I was accurate during the outing but even being straight here could kill ya if you don't carry the trouble.

Course management and playing to a number bro. And hopefully that number is better then the other guys just not the Real Deal haha

HA. I plan on playing to any number that the hole leaves me after my tee shot lol.

Course management and playing to a number bro. And hopefully that number is better then the other guys just not the Real Deal haha

What kind of trash talk is this?!!

Marc Awesome once played the tips, he just moved every green closer, with his mind.

That guy is a legend. I'm sure Tom is thinking of some changes right now for the Awesome one.

Marc Awesome once played the tips, he just moved every green closer, with his mind.

Wow, those are some great looking courses! It should be a great event for those participating, I'm looking forward to the results and feedback!

I'm am so excited for all of you guys. The courses look awesome and I wish I could have been a part of this! Good luck to all of you!

Fantastic courses !

It's still driving me crazy that I messed up my entry and failed to get in. :banghead:

I've just gone through and read about most of the holes and am already thinking about ideal club selection from the tee. I have a feeling the tee boxes will be getting a lot of action from fairway woods and hybirds. The par 3 16th on the Nicklaus course sounds pretty interesting...
"Check your yardage carefully! You can’t afford to miss it short. The signature sixteenth hole features a daunting carry over water to a shallow firm green protected in front and back by deep bunkers. Holding this putting surface will be a challenge. Leaving the green with a par or better will inspire you to finish strong."

Important Morgan Cup Announcement

There has been a course change for the event. Due to a few things outside of the courses control, they have moved the participants away from the Nicklaus course and to the Palmer and Watson courses exclusively. The schedule is as follows and tee distances will be coming up very soon.

Saturday: Palmer in the AM and Watson in the PM
Sunday: Watson

Thanks for the update...time to start restudying :act-up:

Back