Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

good stuff Doc....think you could use it in a light shower or drizzle on the course without any issues?

I have put 4 rounds on my glove and I love it! I have the True Feel glove and it is durable and super soft. I haven't seen any wear on it at all. I usually wear a Medium Large glove and I got the large in the Hirzl glove and the size is just right. I am visiting family outside of Las Vegas and it is hot here about 95 and I sweat way less in this glove than with other gloves. This glove is impressive when wet too. I grabbed a water out of the cooler and my glove got wet. It actually feels more tacky when it is wet, which is a huge plus considering I live in Oregon. Overall this glove gets a solid A!

i played my first 9 holes with the Trust Control and love it, it didnt get wet from sweat at all, it was 85 when i played and now is 93 out, very very comfortable glove and the grip is amazing. I actually putted with it on today and ive always been a glove off while putting type of guy, i didnt seem to loose any touch or feel wearing it while on the green. Good stuff Hirzl, you really have a great product

good stuff Doc....think you could use it in a light shower or drizzle on the course without any issues?

For sure! Definitely beats the performance of other gloves I have used.

Played today, no sweat issues. Glove does not slip. I echo my prior statement. I would buy again, perhaps without looking at other gloves. Homerun Hirzl

Well I played a round yesterday and another today and still absolutely no issues with this glove. It was getting hot and humid today and It performed beautifully.I am going to order another one for my right hand so i wil have a pair to use in the rain.

A couple more round with the Trust Feel for me now, and it still performing good. The grip you get from this glove is amazing, and my hand don`t sweat nearly as much as it does in regular gloves. But it`s one thing that I`m wondering about, when I remove the glove after a round, it almost feels like I have used some grip spray on my hand. Anyone else noticed that?

A couple more round with the Trust Feel for me now, and it still performing good. The grip you get from this glove is amazing, and my hand don`t sweat nearly as much as it does in regular gloves. But it`s one thing that I`m wondering about, when I remove the glove after a round, it almost feels like I have used some grip spray on my hand. Anyone else noticed that?

i have only got one round in with mine but i havent noticed that at all

I have not, but have been eyeballing it. I will try that one when my Trust Feel is worn out.

I played 36 holes this weekend and hit a bunch of balls during a club fitting yesterday. I wore the HIRZL for all shots and took it off between them when in the cart. It was in the mid 80's this weekend and very humid this morning. Still no issues whatsoever with this glove.

When I first discovered the glove 2 years ago I was not sure at all about all those promises which are given on the package. Today, 4 gloves later I am really a convinced Hirzl Player and I always have a spare glove in my bag as even in Europe it is not so easy to get them in every shop. However I am sure that this is the absolutely best golf glove on the market and it will make its way!!
:clapp::clapp:

2 years of usage and only 4 gloves? That's saying something right there for sure. Great going man.

I ordered one yesterday based on the reviews and comments I saw here....my only concern was how the glove runs sizewise, but I think I will be ok....

Large fit just perfect to size and I'm sure a few others here have posted they run true to size. You should be good to go!

Nope, haven't felt anything abnormal after using it either after playing in the rain or serious heat. But I'll keep an eye out for it.

Well folks, I was going to start my comparison rounds today, but after just three holes with the Dura Feel I had to put it away as it was soaked with sweat and slippery as a slug swimming in Mazola. So I slipped on the hirzl and finished the round. We have really high humidity today in Indiana and the Hirzl just wicks the sweat away. There is one thing I would like to report on the Hirzl, there is a small hole now in this glove. But it is in the mesh on the back of the glove so it should not effect performance until it becomes a bit larger. I ordered both the trust feel and the soffft as soon as I got home because I want to test those as well. I will add a few pictures later today if my CRS doesn't flare up.

PLayed in the rain and humidity today.
This glove held its part of the bargain. I thought my hand was stuck on my clicgear handle a few times. When these get a tad wet, its like they have little tacks in them. Lots of bite, not like my wedges today.

For those of you interested in a premium high quality glove, I would strongly ask that you consider these. As a testor, I am compelled to give my unbiased poorly spelled reviews. This is a winner. When I order my next one(s) I am going to try the feel. The trust is a great glove and I will have another!

Bought the Hirzl Trust Control and was able to use it for the first time a couple of days ago. It was about 75-80 degrees out. Was very impressed with the tackiness of the glove. My grip felt very solid throughout the round. I usually go through gloves very quickly so I am hoping I will get a lot more wear out of this glove. Very impressed so far.

Yesterday's round was the first chance I had for some real warm weather testing here. (80's and above)
The Hirzl "Feel" performed perfectly again as it did in all the other rounds.
I cannot say a single bad thing about this glove. It is now my glove of choice for any and all weather conditions.
I tend to be hard on gloves and wear a hole in either the palm or the index finger, but after 7 rounds and several range sessions, this thing isn't showing a bit of wear.

Yes it's warmed up here in Seattle and the hands are starting to sweat. So as luck would have it the Hirzl glove performs just as good in the heat as it does and the cold and wet.
The glove has been through five rounds and at least the same number of range visits with 'no' issues what so ever. It remains tacky in and out of the rain as well as the heat. It is just starting to show a little and I mean a very little wear in the palm area. I will edit with photo tomorrow. This looks like its going to turn into a long term test I just can't loose this like I could a golf ball.

First round today in the Trust Control and it performed superbly. I managed to shoot a +7 (74) with it's help. The round started off in overcast constions but soon a torrential rain shower hit us. The glove got really wet but became very tacky when gripping the glove. I didn't have a single grip slippage at all whilst it was pouring down. I am very impressed to say the least.

Once the rain stopped the glove started to dry out and was soon back to looking and feeling like it did at the start of the round. I wore the glove to putt on a few holes and didn't notice any difference in feel.

The glove held up well to being taken off between shots and being put back on. The only thing I did notice was it is a little hard to remove when wet.

Once the glove was dry I didn't notice any sweat or moisture for the remainder of the round

The glove is now hanging on my driver shaft to fully dry and air out.

I have to say I liked how the glove performed on the range but after my first round I am even more impressed. Hirzl have really delivered with this glove

Now I know I wasn't chosen to review this glove, but after using one I feel like I have to review. Golf gloves are one of those things that to me can really make a difference in your game. Having a sweaty glove that wont grip a club isn't something that you want while your trying to hit a shot. I decided what the heck and bought one of these and it came to my house yesterday. I got the Trust Feel version:This review will compare it to the footjoy glove I usually use

Looks: This is the only part I believe is inferior to the footjoy. The glove to me is somewhat ugly, but honestly looks are by far the least of my worries on a golf glove.

Feel: This glove is very comfortable. The fingers fit well and the kangaroo leather is pretty soft and I can feel it molding to my hand, whereas I am sort of inbetween sizes in the footjoy.

Performance: for the performance aspect I played 9 holes with the footjoy and 9 with the Hirzl and planned on doing that for 3 days to compare performance. Lets just say after the first day the footjoy was in the trash. The Hirzl website claims that it is 100% sweat free in the palm and that is about as correct as can be. I really enjoyed the performance I got and the glove seems to keep its shape after a round, it doesnt get crusty like some of the other gloves I have used in the past.

Rating: 9/10

The only thing keeping this glove from being a 10 is purely aesthetic.

Great reviews and write ups by all the testers. I need this glove. It seems all who have used it in the rain are raving about it. All I have to say is I live in WASHINGTON! I play in the rain 15 times a year! :)

36 more holes with the Trust Feel glove, and I still don`t have anything bad to say about this glove. It is with out a doubt the best performing glove I have tried so far. I`m kind off hoping to find some flaw with it, so my feedback would look more realistic, and not as a paid infomercial, but I just can`t find anything. I have convinced several of my friends to check it out as well, so I`m now in charge of finding a reliable web site we that can buy more of these gloves from.

Just checked on my glove after yesterdays round. It is now fully dry and aired out and looks like new again. No sign of any wear on the palm at all. The glove getting wet doesn't seem to have effected it either

Another 9 holes with my Hirzl trust control and still nothing but good things to say about it.
While waiting my turn during the scramble yesterday, I gave the glove a good looking over. So far, the glove is showing little to no wear, all the stitching is holding up great and peformance is just as good as the day I took it out of the package.
Currently I'm sitting at approx. 100 holes played with this glove and a couple of short practice sessions. Temps have really spiked over the last week and a half, so the gloves true test will be the next month of golf in temps of 90+.

I will add a few pictures later today if my CRS doesn't flare up.

It did flare up, but here is the pic of the hole I mentioned earlier.
100_1566.jpg

Looks like it may have caught on soemthing sharp to me, can you put a few stitches in it to knit it together?

Looks like it may have caught on something sharp to me, can you put a few stitches in it to knit it together?

Actually, right after I took the pic, I applied a very small amount of clear finger nail polish to the threads. Not really concerned as it is a small hole. Just wanted to keep updates real. This glove has already outlasted any glove I have ever worn and I will only purchase Hirzl in the future.

Now that the seam has been sewed back up on my Hirzl glove, it was back out for another range session yesterday. Really hot and humid yesterday, but the glove just performs anyway. Never had a club slip even though I was drenched. On a day where I was trying to focus on some swing issues, the glove just said "don't worry about grip issues, I'll take care of those".

This product has really made a believer out of me. The only question left for me is just how long will it last. Up to 6-8 range sessions and 45 holes now I believe, and it doesn't show any wear. I know others are up to double digit rounds. Even in the hot/humid deep south, is this the glove you can buy and use for 3-6 months? If it is, then the price point for that amount of performance is extraordinary.

Back