BMW PGA Championship [spoilers]

I agree. Lee would officially earn the #1 ranking right now with a win here today in my opinion. Part of that is who else could it be?
I also agree about the Donald. Outside of Match Play where he has not had to face the field, he is doing his best (insert top Euro player here...hehe)(As well as DJ & Watney) to just not quite get the job done. :alien:

It seems that this current crop of "superstars" are quite religious with their amazing ability to be closed on Sundays.

I have to agree man. There's been tons of opportunities this year for quite a few guys who all just choked and puked on a Sunday.

Lee's gonna win, make it 3 wins on the year, and he'll win a Major. He'll be #1 for the rest of my life and I'll get a tattoo of his toothy grin to cement his greatness.

I have to agree man. There's been tons of opportunities this year for quite a few guys who all just choked and puked on a Sunday.

Lee's gonna win, make it 3 wins on the year, and he'll win a Major. He'll be #1 for the rest of my life and I'll get a tattoo of his toothy grin to cement his greatness.

If you actually mean that, I'll get a collection together to make that happen. I'm sure there will be more than enough people who would love to chip in on that fine piece of body art.

If he does win today he does deserve to be world number 1.

Would you Westwood experts say he uses a slightly stronger grip than what is considered the ideal? He seems to load his hands quickly with that grip. I'm trying to justify my strong grip after struggling yesterday while weakening mine a bit. I hated it. I don't think I can do it.

Kevin

Would you Westwood experts say he uses a slightly stronger grip than what is considered the ideal? He seems to load his hands quickly with that grip. I'm trying to justify my strong grip after struggling yesterday while weakening mine a bit. I hated it. I don't think I can do it.

Kevin

I would say his grip is a bit stronger than what's conventional but imo, he's probably the best golfer on the planet from tee to green. I'd stick with what works buddy.

I don't think Lee needs to win to cement his WGR. He is No#1 on merit anyway if you ask me.

Think he will hag on in there and win anyway

I don't think Lee needs to win to cement his WGR. He is No#1 on merit anyway if you ask me.

Think he will hag on in there and win anyway

Right or wrong, many disagree. This could help end that debate

Right or wrong, many disagree. This could help end that debate

Hope so, just because I am a Euro I am not anti American or any other country.

My own opinion is that Lee deserves his current status due to the consistency of his play over the last year or so. I would say the same no matter who the best player in the world is

Great shot by Westwood on 15, should be a tap in to extend his lead at the top

Great shot by westwood. He really looks to have the bull by the horns whereas Donald is flailing a little.

Why am I so nervous? Perhaps that tee shot on 16 from Lee.

Great shot by westwood. He really looks to have the bull by the horns whereas Donald is flailing a little.

Looks like he's going to wrassle that bull down and eat it.

Kevin

Pretty sweet approach shot by Luke on 16 there.

Yeah, suddenly I don't like Lee's chances.

Suddenly Donald is showing some stones to come back and win this thing.

Come on Luke. You can do it!

Posted from my HTC

Suddenly Donald is showing some stones to come back and win this thing.

Imagine he wins, becomes #1, on Thainer's bday! He'd be stoked.

Anyone else thinking PlayOff

Anyone else thinking PlayOff

I don't think it's going to happen. Lee won't birdie 17, with where he is lying.

Go Luke! He's fast become one of my favorite Euro's..maybe my only favorite Euro..

Imagine he wins, becomes #1, on Thainer's bday! He'd be stoked.

It would be his wet dream come true!

Still has 18 though and no guarantee that Donald will birdie both holes.

A playoff for the title and the No#1 spot would be interesting for sure

Son of a.......LEE! You clown. Dropping that shot on 16 was a killer. Luke will birdie 17 and it's all over red rover.

Still has 18 though and no guarantee that Donald will birdie both holes.

A playoff for the title and the No#1 spot would be interesting for sure

Yeah, that would be more fun. I'll hope for that.

Son of a.......LEE! You clown. Dropping that shot on 16 was a killer. Luke will birdie 17 and it's all over red rover.

I call world number one over..

Don't be too sure, Donald may be in trouble at 17 now

Back