Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

that's the same thing that happened to me. The bill I have home is $100+ less than the one they just emailed me.

I am working with Patty Cordero at the resort to reslove it. I know when I checked out they told me there were extra charges to some in our group that is being worked out and that they would email me a copy.
I haven't seen an email'd copy of my final bill yet. Is this something that should automatically happen or did you arrange something to get that?

I agree, at first I thought the charges were wierd, but I can assure you that the room and golf charges that seem so wierd are right.

One thing I am glad I didn't do is charge the iBar tabs to my room. That could have been dangerous.

One thing I am glad I didn't do is charge the iBar tabs to my room. That could have been dangerous.

haha, me too bro. Hell, you tried to charge your food to the room one night but Wider couldnt get his head out of his arse.

that's the same thing that happened to me. The bill I have home is $100+ less than the one they just emailed me.

I am working with Patty Cordero at the resort to reslove it. I know when I checked out they told me there were extra charges to some in our group that is being worked out and that they would email me a copy.

Very interesting. Dean let me know how this turns out.

I haven't seen an email'd copy of my final bill yet. Is this something that should automatically happen or did you arrange something to get that?

I saw the charges on my CC and the numbers didn't match what was on my bill so I had them email me a copy.

haha, me too bro. Hell, you tried to charge your food to the room one night but Wider couldnt get his head out of his arse.

I did. Wow, I don't remember that. HAHA

workabilitying it now bro.....explanation of billing at PGA National es muy stinko.

Viva all inclusive golf next year!

Our bill seemed super high and theres little to no explanation of the charges. But Hanks has the bill so I cant look at it.

Do you guys have this sneaking suspicion that Wider has some part in all of this?

As One-T had mentioned, it looks like the resort charged less for the rooms and then added extra golf round charges but in the end the numbers should all equal out to be correct. If anyone has some questions or concerns about their bill please feel free to PM me and I can go over the numbers with you. :smile:

Here is the response I just got back from the resort...

Replay is the 2nd round of golf (Champion) that you played on 5/21. The first round (Squire) was part of the package.

The Gold golf package for doubles was $150.56 per contract and your reservation was for 2 people ( 2pp @ $150.56= $301.12). For some reason the rate on Friday (5/20) ran as Bed & Breakfast pkg $195.11, but if you add that rate $195.11 + 106.00 (golf on 5/22) equals $301.11 and that’s the Golf pkg rate.

Sounds like it is ok

As One-T had mentioned, it looks like the resort charged less for the rooms and then added extra golf round charges but in the end the numbers should all equal out to be correct. If anyone has some questions or concerns about their bill please feel free to PM me and I can go over the numbers with you. :smile:

I dont have my bill with me or I would scan it and post it with explanations. Golf and a night stay should have been about $280. So, if you see a charge for a stay of $170 ish and golf for $106 ish then it equals the $280. hope this helps

If it's alright GG I would like to email you a copy. My bill seemed awfully high

i had to go through the bill too, but it made sense, when we checked in (GF and I, she doesnt golf) they said breakfast was included.. but it turns out thats only if you golf. so she was charged $25 for breakfast every morning :(

Not thats its that big a deal, but they should have told us that upfront.

I dont have my bill with me or I would scan it and post it with explanations. Golf and a night stay should have been about $280. So, if you see a charge for a stay of $170 ish and golf for $106 ish then it equals the $280. hope this helps

This is exactly what we saw. I hate the weird breakups like that and we hope the next one does not have this issue.

i had to go through the bill too, but it made sense, when we checked in (GF and I, she doesnt golf) they said breakfast was included.. but it turns out thats only if you golf. so she was charged $25 for breakfast every morning :(

Not thats its that big a deal, but they should have told us that upfront.

Erica had the same issue, but she had the letter they gave her (with her name on it) saying breakfast was included. She basically debated them into submission and they removed the charges.

Our bill was confusing too but after talking to the person at the resort it all made sense and I agreed with the charges 100%. $178.85 + 106 for golf x 3 for us with one extra round of golf @ $53.00 since I was the only one of us who played in the scramble.

also, dont forget that the extra Thursday night, if you stayed there was a big difference. I totally forgot about it until I saw it on my bill and wondered why it was so high. Then again, I did only spend $500 for the weekend on golf and stay. I will take that any day of the week.

Back