TM Penta Giveaway?

I registered today and am crossing my fingers lol

Bama got 6 coming his way....

Good news as I recently started gaming this one...

Got the email that I won these as well. I love the Penta balls and am so excited as these have become my go to ball.

got an email this morning. 6 pack of the TP's on the way. Thanks TM

Got my email today. New Pentas on the way :D
Thanks Taylormade :banana:

what...the....

Cool to see all the THP members getting these! I'm sure I won't be one since my handicap is to high. LOL oh well.

i got my email! I now have 18 Penta balls without paying for any. The other dozen from the custom irons

Have any of you received the pentas in the mail yet? I have been waiting for about 2 week and still no pentas.

Has anyone received there pentas? I was told I won and it has been almost 2 weeks and I still have not recieved them.

Has anyone received there pentas? I was told I won and it has been almost 2 weeks and I still have not recieved them.

My email said I could expect them within 4 weeks. I wouldnt be suprised if it took longer than that.

I got my box in the mail yesterday. Six Pentas in a small cardboard shipping box the size of two sleeves of balls (the sleeves are in a box together and there is an insert that has info about the Pentas and why they are awesome, etc.)

Hopefully mine show up anyday, so I can use them this weekend.

I got my box in the mail yesterday. Six Pentas in a small cardboard shipping box the size of two sleeves of balls (the sleeves are in a box together and there is an insert that has info about the Pentas and why they are awesome, etc.)

How did they ship? UPS, FEDEX, USPS? I always have issues with deliveries since I have no indoor access to my apartment. They can never leave a package.(I dont have a leasing office either)

They shipped USPS. My dozen arrived at work today.

Congrats again to all who were chosen, maybe they are making me wait until the last month.

thanks for the info guys. hope mine show up soon.

Keeping fingers crossed that I haven't been silently rejected.

Is this like the 6i giveaway, were we have to sign up anew at the beginning of the month?

GOT MY EMAIL! Look forward to trying them. I got a 2 pack of burner brotherhood tour burner balls the other day. I really liked them!

Just received my 2 free sleeves of Penta's today! Thanks TaylorMade. I'll put one in play this afternoon.

How many of you guys have received yours? I'm impatiently waiting :banghead:

not yet

Me either. Still waiting...patiently...

Back