Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Sounds like a great event. Maybe next time ill be able to make it out. Have a great day tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone is having a great time. One day I hope to make one of these

Im up early today for my round on the Champion Course and the Bear Trap. Teeing off with One-T, Yorkem, and Yorkem's Friend (Chunkylover). We are going to have a lot of fun out there.

Im up early today for my round on the Champion Course and the Bear Trap. Teeing off with One-T, Yorkem, and Yorkem's Friend (Chunkylover). We are going to have a lot of fun out there.

Man JB, you are a superman. I could never hope to maintain your hectic pace without lots and lots of rest. Enjoy the day and I know you are going to have fun going through the Bear Trap.

Man JB, you are a superman. I could never hope to maintain your hectic pace without lots and lots of rest. Enjoy the day and I know you are going to have fun going through the Bear Trap.

no kidding man, i bet if you ever got some rest you would be tearing it up more than you are. Sounds like a blast

Looks like everyone is having an incredible time. Thanks for the pictures, PGA is awesome!

How are The Morgan Cuppers playing? Are they eyeballing each other?

Kevin

Did rxgus bail on this? I thought it was rxgus and chunkylover Vs you and one-t?

How are The Morgan Cuppers playing? Are they eyeballing each other?

Kevin

Not sure about all of em- I ended with a 99 on the squire.. Hit sone good shots but I had 45 putts... I four putted...twice.. I started to get the feel for te greens towards the end of the champions.

Hit some great shots on the par3's in our champions course scramble... One on 17th- to about 4 feet birdie.
And the first par3- maybe 5? To a out 6 feet,birdie.

heres TC's winning putt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu73i1brBCA

12 footer, relatively straight - first 3 on the team barely missed it. TC - with 20 of us standing on the green watching the putt to win it! Doesnt cave under the pressure but lives in it. He's got the game.

Here are a few pictures of the TP Mills putter that JB and GG gave to the staff members last night as a token of their appreciation. It was a complete surprise when they did this and I can't say enough times just how much I appreciate it. There are times when this job can be a bit time consuming, but it's something that I truly love to do and I'm always thankful for the great opportunity to work with these people. They really are amazing friends.

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

Damn Hawk, you guys deserve those putters. Beautiful, I also love the little custom THP stamp on the bottom.

i love the putter, its so clean but elegant!! very nice!! and well deserved!!

That is so awesome. I cannot wait til next years demo day. Had I joined THP sooner I would have been there this year...but was just a little too late. Seeing all the awesome photos and comments is making me even more jealous that I am not there, it looks like everyone is having a blast!

heres TC's winning putt.

12 footer, relatively straight - first 3 on the team barely missed it. TC - with 20 of us standing on the green watching the putt to win it! Doesnt cave under the pressure but lives in it. He's got the game.

I know what you are saying INgolfer. It's times like these that I wished I lived in the US and not over here in the UK. We never seem to get anything like this over here

I know what you are saying INgolfer. It's times like these that I wished I lived in the US and not over here in the UK. We never seem to get anything like this over here

move to the us!! lol

move to the us!! lol

If only it was that easy - lol

There are far too many IT Professionals in the US to make getting a Working Visa easy for me

well.... i dunno.... start saving now for next year :)

Man TC with the side door to win it. Nice putt, hope your all having as much fun as it looks like you're having :D :D :D

Man TC with the side door to win it. Nice putt, hope your all having as much fun as it looks like you're having :D :D :D

That was a beautiful putt for sure, but it looked way longer than any 12 footer to me.

heres TC's winning putt.

It may have been longer I'm a terrible judge of distance. It was a he'll of a putt though, everyone watching, under pressure, and all 3 teammates already missed it. He just stepped up and let the backstryke take care of business.

My favorite part of it is when belbin runs up and throws the ball in the water hahah, jealous Canadians!

It may have been longer I'm a terrible judge of distance. It was a he'll of a putt though, everyone watching, under pressure, and all 3 teammates already missed it. He just stepped up and let the backstryke take care of business.

My favorite part of it is when belbin runs up and throws the ball in the water hahah, jealous Canadians!

That was pretty cool really, I lol at it.

Laying by the pool! Just said bye to alot of people; sad day to see everyone go and realize the end of the 2011 THP Demo Day is coming to an end.

It was VERY hard to give JB the R11 with an ATTAS shaft back. I didn't want to let that go! It's going to be very hard to wait until the Morgan cup to hit that again. I don't know how I'll make it without purchasing one until then.

Might have to pull an OEM keV and buy one- hehe- JB was giving him **** for buying a razr hawk driver before the Morgan cup. Lol- that conversation made me crack up- bc I was contemplating an r11..

Back