What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you. Loved the look at the PGA Show, but since trying them on and spending a little more time getting to know the brand, I am not impressed right now. I want to be, but there are too many brands out there that are top notch right now.
I won't be ordering them then. I only wear Nike and Adidas right now. I see a lot of people talking about Sligo here. Are they light?

The Cell Fusions are comfy and very stylish. If you're going for pure comfort the Adidas Adipures and the Nike Lunar Controls are still better. Right now my favorite shoe is the Lunar Controls... super comfy, very stylish and has the lowest price point of the three.
I'm with you on the Lunar Controls. They are comfy, but the Cell Fusions were my school colors. I'll probably end up getting the Lunar Controls this summer.

I see a lot of posts about the fashion....While UnderArmour is not big on the fashion side of things, do you guys believe in the functionality of their heat wear??

I was given a shirt for Christmas and absolutely love it...Gonna wear it on Thursday for Week #1 of our new golf league....

This is why I buy Galvin Green tops. Their technology, feel of material and styling are streets ahead of anyone. IMO

I won't be ordering them then. I only wear Nike and Adidas right now. I see a lot of people talking about Sligo here. Are they light?

This years stuff is very light weight... very techy... IMO best to date of anything I have worn.

Agreed, the sligo stuff is top notch, I just got my first shirt of theirs and I'll be getting more for sure

so JB won't yell at me anymore:surrender:

pondering these
ecco_street_premier_bkm-01.jpg

Or maybe the new version.....

Street Camel.

Or maybe the new version.....

Street Camel.

yeah I've seen those, I think I like the premier better. But if you have a pair of those Street Camel laying around that you want to throw at me I won't refuse haha I do like the look of the street camel better than the FJ Streets. Do you have a pair of the Street Camel?

yeah I've seen those, I think I like the premier better. But if you have a pair of those Street Camel laying around that you want to throw at me I won't refuse haha I do like the look of the street camel better than the FJ Streets. Do you have a pair of the Street Camel?

Not yet, dont have the 1st version either.

pondering white shorts..... ughhhh

I may pick up a pair of white shorts tonight when I finalize my outing scripting.

im tall and lanky, idk if i can pull them off, but i have a lot of light colored/ white striped shirts they would look killer with

i dont want to spend $40 on a pair of shorts if i dont like them

Dont you have a place to try things on?

yeah but i guess that would be too easy, maybe i just dont feel like spending that much on shorts when i can get khaki shorts for 15 all day lol, i havent seen whote shorts outside my local gg and dicks

pondering white shorts..... ughhhh

Just got my Puma white shorts from Blind9 today. Really liking them. Thanks Blind9!! Also couldn't resist a deal on 2 Adidas shirts

I cant wear white pants or shorts, I'm white enough as it is, plus it rains a lot here, and well, it wouldn't be good.

Im with CL, I love white shorts with certain outfits.

Has to be said....Warning!

Do you think the camel looks right in the toe?

Ok sorry, it had to be done.

Pondering white shorts, but UA and Adidas are my favorite, and they're so expensive...

Pondering white shorts, but UA and Adidas are my favorite, and they're so expensive...

Try Dunning Golf then. Some of the best white shorts I have ever tried on....Normally quite expensive, but with the company for sale, they can be had on sale at a lot of places.

Thanks for the tip JB, I'm assuming these are moisture wicking material too?

I bought some black walter hagen shorts today! I may even buy a black belt tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back