Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Sure you can hit them first but I've heard your lefty swing is pretty bad.

Yeah but my righty Srixon Z-star irons swing is doing pretty good.

That's alright OG. You will fit in just fine with the rest of your so called team on Saturday

You talking about me CL. If I wasn't in some pain everyday, I would just assume I was dead.

LOL. Poor JB. He is gonna have to hunt down a lot of people to gather his Zstars haha.

After the outing his sig might say "irons: Srixon Z-Star 5, 8, PW"

Lol @ the last 20 posts or so. We got Ole Gray on the arse whooping fence and SW Fla and rhino with the smack talk!

I will go ahead and say this, I care what I shoot on those courses and I also want to win the team scramble. Of course I'll have a good time along the way but I want bragging rights!

Carsten, safe travels my man! The best golf weekend of your life awaits!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

After the outing his sig might say "irons: Srixon Z-Star 5, 8, PW"

heck no that 8's coming with me!!

Yeah but my righty Srixon Z-star irons swing is doing pretty good.

If by swing you mean watching me swing them than yes you are going to do well

LMFAO. Dude he will get the non PW hahahahaha. Cause it's not a real wedge....lol.

I was going to say that I have dibs on the 10 iron. :D

LOL. Poor JB. He is gonna have to hunt down a lot of people to gather his Zstars haha.

No he wont...hehe

To steal from the great Overton, I am charing 18% for demo time.

Thats it???????? You my friend have a deal!

Plus, shouldn't you be hitting blades with no sweetspot that arent fit for you?

No he wont...hehe

To steal from the great Overton, I am charing 18% for demo time.

Thats it???????? You my friend have a deal!

Plus, shouldn't you be hitting blades with no sweetspot that arent fit for you?

Of course. I also want to play only X flex and I would never do a fitting, because its only good for scratch golfers...hehe

Just an X? With your game I'd hard step that. 2x. And only play 2i heads just different length shafts... Too far? lol.

Of course. I also want to play only X flex and I would never do a fitting, because its only good for scratch golfers...hehe

I plan to buy the new Callaway RAZR Impossibles after the outing. From what I've seen, the intense concentration I muster up when looking at them renders all fitting and other clubs useless.

LMFAO........ HAWK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just put me in tears.

On a side note, I honestly cannot wait. I'm so stoked to be seeing everyone again and this resort is absolutely amazing. I also plan on Google chatting from the ibar. With my Xoom. Seriously though, it can't come soon enough. I'm already in vacation mode at work.

I plan to buy the new Callaway RAZR Impossibles after the outing. From what I've seen, the intense concentration I muster up when looking at them renders all fitting and other clubs useless.

They have 18% more feel and very much lack the clicky cast feelng and sound.

They have 18% more feel and very much lack the clicky cast feelng and sound.

For a blade, they are incredibly forgiving as well. Not that I'd need that. My repeatable swing has taken the need for forgiveness off the table.

I have switched back to my Cleveland Hybrids after an extensive range session today. The Cobras were about the same in distance & accuracy however the Clevelands look prettier :in-love: in the bag :D. It's a tough job being a club ho :beat-up:

I have switched back to my Cleveland Hybrids after an extensive range session today. The Cobras were about the same in distance & accuracy however the Clevelands look prettier :in-love: in the bag :D. It's a tough job being a club ho :beat-up:

I knew you couldnt not have a matching bag....Industry insiders would never...hehe

you still have 2 more non-Clevleland clubs to change out too...good thing the Outing is around the corner!

you still have 2 more non-Clevleland clubs to change out too...good thing the Outing is around the corner!

you know he will run out and grab a Cleveland Classics putter on his way to PGA National

you know he will run out and grab a Cleveland Classics putter on his way to PGA National

True dat.

Anyone else getting excited!! Woo hoo.

Well actually I have a SL290 driver that will be in my car and a Cleveland Classic #3 putter. Real club ho's go all the way :thumb:

Well actually I have a SL290 driver that will be in my car and a Cleveland Classic #3 putter. Real club ho's go all the way

OG never disappoints

You need a new nickname.....OEG sounds about right! lol

Well actually I have a SL290 driver that will be in my car and a Cleveland Classic #3 putter. Real club ho's go all the way :thumb:

Back