How FIN Sweet Is This!!!!!

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
mail comes today and i have an envelope from THP, open it up and bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture of The legend himself, with a personal autograph!!

what a touch!!! this is super fin cool!!!!!

IMG00317.jpg

WOW, that is so awesome! Congrats man, and what a gift from THP!

I love that shot from Swilcan Bridge. I like the one with Tom Watson as well.
I am sooooo jealous!

Dang - that is SWEET!!!!

awesome! that would be in prime position in my office in no time

its going in the living room!! i dont care what the other half says!! come on a personal autograph from THE ONE!!! thanks NICKALAUS GOLF!! what an added bonus!!! im still a lost for words

What was this for? sorry.....I forgot. But none the less.....that is freaken AWESOME!!!

That is sweet :D, get it framed ASAP

its just an added touch since im demoing the nickalaus driver

Very cool.

Sweet, Matty! The driver AND and autographed photo. Pretty cool.

That's awesome Matty! Congrats!!

My class went to Nicklaus Golf for a presentation on course design and the man himself popped in the door to say hello. We were supposed to get autographed pictures, but they never arrived. Congrats Matty!!

Very cool. Maybe when your done testing the driver you can hang right beneath the autograph.

That's pretty cool!! Frame it and display it!!

WOW! That is awesome.

Way to go Nicklaus Golf and THP!!!!!

That's awesome Matty! Congrats!!

My class went to Nicklaus Golf for a presentation on course design and the man himself popped in the door to say hello. We were supposed to get autographed pictures, but they never arrived. Congrats Matty!!

Its because your Canadian

That's awesome, Matty! I could definitely see that taking up prime real estate somewhere in the casa de Matty.

That is just pure class. WOW!!!! Congrats Matty!

awesome!!! that is amazing.

That is incredible!!

Absolutely awesome man. Will go well with the Driver!

Matty, I just checked the mail and I received one too. What a great gesture! What a nice surprise! :)

We thought it would be a nice touch for the 3 testers in this one. Nicklaus Golf is excited to see their product put through unbiased testing.

Back