Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Finally decided not to go with GMac for the first time this season since he's been playing so poorly, so of course this is the week he picks to stage his comeback

Finally decided not to go with GMac for the first time this season since he's been playing so poorly, so of course this is the week he picks to stage his comeback

You and me both Ron! I bumped him in favour of F Molinari or Manassero. That's working out well for me so far!

I took Rickey Barnes as part of my group but what does he hit that is TaylorMade?

I took Rickey Barnes as part of my group but what does he hit that is TaylorMade?

That's a good question, I always thought he was playing Wilson and Callaway stuff.

Same here. My guys that Ive been picking all year that I didnt this time: Gmac, Watney and Mahan.

Anthony Kim needs to mix in a burger to his diet every now and then....

Gmac just One-T'ed his putt on 17. Then since he One-T'ed it so bad he missed the come back for par.

Is there a standings list somewhere? I'b curious to know who well I'm doing as I am usually HORRIBLE at this thing.

Not sure who it was but someone just went drink on 17 haha, whoever he was hes an ugly dude.

Goydos and Cjeka (sp?) both hit it long at 17 and ended up swimming

And Eduardo Monilari just carded an 8 on the 17th. That whole group was ugly and you could see the trepidation.

Goydos and Cjeka (sp?) both hit it long at 17 and ended up swimming

All three in that group put them in the drink and then Cjeka and Molinari hit their drop shots in, that's 5 straight balls in the water, WOW!!!

All three in that group put them in the drink and then Cjeka and Molinari hit their drop shots in, that's 5 straight balls in the water, WOW!!!

That was painful to watch.

What an awesome putt from Choi!

Is anyone able to stream the sirius without a subscription? It worked last year but I can't seem to do it this year.

Is anyone able to stream the sirius without a subscription? It worked last year but I can't seem to do it this year.

If you have an Android phone i know you can. Just download the Sirius XM Premium Online app. This might be available on iPhone. . They usually run a 7 day free trial per e-mail address lol. Hope this helps you out

Sounds like Tim Clark has withdrawn after 10 holes today due to a recurring issue.

I have all 4 of my guys under par right now - keep it up!!

well 2 or my 4 are out, but at least my two remaining are doing well! Hope Luke and Jason continue to do really well this weekend!!! Good luck all!

Luke Donald looks like a peeled banana right now.

On the 17th today, Kevin Chappel was so desperate to look at what club Tommy "two-gloves" was hitting that he actually walked around and stood in front of Tommy and then stared at his caddy until he was done cleaning Tommy's club. Pretty funny.

Luke Donald looks like a peeled banana right now.

haha I just went to PGAtour.com and thought that same exact thing with the picture on the front page. Once again I cannot pick winners, 2 of my 4 will miss the cut.

On the 17th today, Kevin Chappel was so desperate to look at what club Tommy "two-gloves" was hitting that he actually walked around and stood in front of Tommy and then stared at his caddy until he was done cleaning Tommy's club. Pretty funny.

I noticed that as well....strange and funny at the same time.

Next time I'm only going to pick golfers that I don't like, my team always seem to suck.

My team for the next contest:

Sergio Garcia
Rory Sabbatini
Tiger Woods
John Daly

:D

Back