Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

dang; i wonder what you say about us all hahaha, your like a fashion critic! im hiding from JB all weekend..lol

Ill say who is that guy and why is he bringing a VCR into PGA National Resort and Spa?

A so-so start for my team. Byrd better get it on today!
Robert Allenby -3
Y. E. Yang -3
Jonathan Byrd -1
Luke Donald -3

Watney, Glover, O Meara, Toms and Kaymer up top. I sure didnt see that coming. I think this the first week I didnt pick Watney damn it. And whats up with the Beard, two weeks in a row? Guess we dont need to think about what Tiger does during the weekend haha

I like my team so far. Garcia needs to step it up. I think he has it in him. He has alot on his mind I am sure, but he will get through it.

Donald -3
Kaymer -5
Garcia +2
Byrd - 1

$481,103.03 in winnings so far. Garcia play at $0.00 right now.

My contest team is doing ok but for Garcia, thanks Sergio.

K. J. Choi -2
Jason Day -3
Luke Donald -3
Sergio Garcia +2

DL III- -4
Donald -3
Rose -2
O'hair - 1

Happy with my picks so far

Here are mine.Not to bad a start.

1-Martin Kaymer - 5
2-Jim Furyk -1
3-kJ Choi -2
4-Jason day -4

We all know CG is a BetaMax guy.....
Ill say who is that guy and why is he bringing a VCR into PGA National Resort and Spa?

1. Luke Donald -3
2. Dustin Johnson E
3. Martin Kaymer -5
4. Brandt Snedeker +1

Tie Breaker: 274

What happens to Bubba ? Lucky he is a PING guy and I did not pick him.

bubba has said that he never plays well on this course. I really like Bubba and have picked him the last few times for fantasy golf, but left him off the list this week based on all his comments.

Phil just dropped a bomb on 16!!! Looks like NBC might get its wish after all.

Damn Phil is -4 on the day through 7.

Anyone else just see that bank shot by Keegan Bradley on 13? Pretty sweet.

Bubba says he's running on fumes. After this week he's taking off a few he says.

man I need Sergio to get it in gear when he hits the course today. He is really holding my team back right now as the only one over E right now.

I'm at work, this sucks, I want to watch the tourney.

Ogilvy has withdrawn after 9 citing a shoulder injury. Looks like 6 people here picked him

Here are my picks for the contest. I'm not in good shape at this point.

Padraig Harrington +1
Dustin Johnson -3
Sean O'Hair -1
Andres Romero -2

Winning score = 273

I'm at work, this sucks, I want to watch the tourney.

I am streaming the live coverage on my iphone with it sitting on the side of my desk while I work, its just a shame they are only covering the 17th, with the occasional switch off to the 13th. But it is better than noting

Watching the @live coverage online, when I can at least. Seems like every time I bring it up its showing commercials.

Stupid firewall blocks it here at my job

Stupid firewall blocks it here at my job

I find it odd its not blocked here but probably has something to do with working at the major cable provider on the east coast. None of the online coverage is blocked but fantasy football / streak for the cash type stuff gets blocked.

man that was a great shot by Gmac there on 13.

I just assume stuff like that is blocked at work, so I stream anything on my phone. Usually its just radio but when there is golf coverage it's golf.

Thank you for showing up the past 2 days DA Points....

Back