Anyone use Players Towel?

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone ever dealt with Players Towel? I went and placed an order for one today. My Titleist towel was looking pretty rough and decided to try them out. I follow them on Twitter since hearing about them from few tour players. From their website they claim to ship orders pretty quickly (within 24 hours) so I'm excited to see how mine turns out.

https://playerstowel.com/

first time Ive seen these, look pretty sweet

I'm a spotless swing towel kind of a guy, a THP one at that.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Looks a lot like the club glove towel. I picked one of those up this past weekend and really like it. I use that and my spotless swing towel. They are both great!

Hmm... I just use a plain old white towel. Never really put much thought into it, and I'm cheap?

I've got 2 of them and love them!

pretty cool looking towels.i use my club towels but they are getting worn it might be time to try one.......................

I get my towels from walmart. Huge white bath towels for $3.

I'm a spotless swing towel kind of a guy, a THP one at that.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

+1 for sure. Love my SS to death.

i have a spotless swing, a frogger, various manufacturer towels (nike, TM, etc) - i was debating getting a bigger microfiber for the green. i always have to unclip one of the ones i hang from the bag... still working on getting a routine down that doesnt take me forever to repair, mark, clean, replace, line up and putt! haha

let me know what you think of this, im interested for sure. the microfiber towels i use when i wash my cars are fantastic at water absorbtion.

Yes, and I really like it. The other towels don't absorb very well or get into the grooves. Highly recommended.

Never heard of these before. They look pretty cool though.

I have one, really a good towel...I really like it.

Hmm... I just use a plain old white towel. Never really put much thought into it, and I'm cheap?

+2. A towel is a towel is a towel, plus I'm cheap as well. I have a dozen or so and just switch them out as they get dirty.

+2. A towel is a towel is a towel, plus I'm cheap as well. I have a dozen or so and just switch them out as they get dirty.

+3 It's used to clean off dirt and stuff.

My thoughts. And after using it, I really like it.

PlayersTowel

If I were a player, I'd have one. So for now it's just standard golf towels I've accumlated over the years.

I lick my clubs clean and then dry them off on my playing partners when they aren't looking.

If you're the type that takes a wet towel in the cart to clean clubs, the Frogger is it. I love mine. Since I walk, it's a bigger bonus to be able to clean my clubs and golf balls without dealing with a wet-on-the-outside towel.

I lick my clubs clean and then dry them off on my playing partners when they aren't looking.

LOL I used to be guilty of wiping my especially dirty clubs off on my buddies towels.

Looks a lot like the club glove towel. I picked one of those up this past weekend and really like it. I use that and my spotless swing towel. They are both great!

Yes, it looks to be the same fabric as the Club Glove Towel, which was reviewed here:
http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=12181

I would like to try out either, as the Club Glove towel felt great at the local Golf Mart. I'd also like to try the Frogger Amphibian golf towel.

EDIT - I would probably go with the Players Towel over Club Glove, owing to the customizable features of the Players Towel.

Back