Nah, I only eat after a round, I don't even eat before. I drink a ton of water, and me and my buddy go eat afterwards. The only time I have eaten at the turn was when my friend's girlfriend's dad took us to a nice private course.

Depends on the day and who I'm playing with. If it's me with my buddy from work, we keep trucking and that's how I like it myself, only stop if one of us needs to refill our water, but even then our course has water stations on the course every 4-5 holes. If I'm playing with my friends from school (only when I return home), they like to stop, get a drink, eat, bathroom, just way too long in my opinion, but whatever.

Nothing for me, unless it's really warm I usually just have a diet coke w/ bourbon or 1/2 gallon of water while playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it all depends on what time we're teeing off... most of the time nothing
but if im making the turn at noon then maybe a quick hot dog and a drink... especially if its gonna be a long round

More water. My bag has a pretty generous cooler pocket but it can't hold as many water bottles as I got through so I need to refill at the turn. I usually go through 5 to 6 litres (a gallon and a half) of water for 18, more if it's hot.

I carry a gatorade bottle and fill it with water at every cooler, especially when it is hot/humid--low nineties here today.

I love snagging a Sun Drop after nine. And if it is around lunch time a cheese burger or hot dog normally hits the spot. :D

Sundrop or Cherry Lemon Sundrop is my caffeine habit.I don't drink coffee so I have A big Sundrop in the mornings before leaving for work at 5:00 am!

I usually just tally up the front 9 and keep on going since I almost always have a bottle of water in the bag I don't really need anything and I hate eating a meal mid round.

Nothing normally for me. I start out with what I need. If the course is busy and I need something, I might slip in quickly, but not often.

I never stop unless I have to p or something. Most of the time I use the turn to pass up the slow pokes who go in to stock up on beer and buy burgers and stuff before heading to 10.

I never stop unless I have to p or something. Most of the time I use the turn to pass up the slow pokes who go in to stock up on beer and buy burgers and stuff before heading to 10.

Lol @ single letter urination.

Maybe reload the gatorade/water.

BTW I miss courses that have a halfway house grill. When I was a kid, the local muni had this shack after the 9hole that was nothing more but to keep the short order cook's head dry. Used to make a mean patty melt. Grab some food, wave the groups behind ahead, and still make the whole round under 4.5 hours. Good times.

Usually get me a "turn dog" and a Powerade or Gatorade, hit the head, and right back out to #10.

I'm always good for drinks and snacks, but at my home course they have these really good Oatmeal Cranberry cookies that I have trouble saying no too at the turn.

Either crackers or cashews along with water, gatorade or tea...

If it is a really hot day I might get a beer at the turn. Otherwise it's mostly water for me during the round. If it's backed up on the course, I might get a hot dog.

Diet Coke. Beer if the other guys get one.

Back