Wilson Staff DXI Hybrid

DXI's and C.Kua's are curing now, hope to get them out Monday for a whirl. Pretty pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see some pics of those and hear how you like them. Its nice to be able to do your own club work isn't it?

DXI's and C.Kua's are curing now, hope to get them out Monday for a whirl. Pretty pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats J, you got a couple of very good hybrids there. I've never hit a c.kua shaft, i cant wait to hear what you think of the mayazaki shaft/dxi head combo.

Cool stuff Jman, looking forward to how you like that sweet sounding combo.

Jman how are the new hybrids holding up?

Jman how are the new hybrids holding up?

Should finally get out tomorrow. Got the black/red ferrules turned down on em last night though. Look slick as heck. Head weights were only 1g heavier than the Mashies so the balance should still be nice. I'll snap the pics tonight for ya buddy!

Should finally get out tomorrow. Got the black/red ferrules turned down on em last night though. Look slick as heck. Head weights were only 1g heavier than the Mashies so the balance should still be nice. I'll snap the pics tonight for ya buddy!

sounds awesome! Cant wait to see some pics

sounds awesome! Cant wait to see some pics

Here ya go buddy!

Please, don't judge me on the ferrules, they still need a little more turning down. These Miya's are my favorite hybrid shaft ever and they look mean in the DXI's just like they did the Mashies. The lessened offset of the DXI to the Mashie at address though really helps my eye. I need to trim down the lengths of the shafts a bit for my liking but I'm going to take them out as is first. Should have more info on the heads soon though.

DSC_0026-4.jpg

DSC_0022-4.jpg

DSC_0024-4.jpg

I like the looks of them from those pictures. Don't worry I won't judge you based on the ferrules haha

I like the looks of them from those pictures. Don't worry I won't judge you based on the ferrules haha

Well thats a relief lol.

I do need to turn them down some more though, I'm major OCD with that lol.

Still using the original Fybrid's. Love them. I'd be very interested in giving these a swing though. I just get such a nice, penetrating ball flight with the Fybrid's.

They look bad@$$ jman, iv never hit a mayazaki shaft is it that much better than the stock voodoo? I liked the stock shaft quite a bit but, i admittadly cant tell a huge difference in shafts yet. Maybe as i play longer i will be able to.

Well, combined with the Miyazaki's and the lessened offset these were the easiest to hit hybrids I've had thus far. Took an absolutely terrible swing to make the ball not go at least straight. WINNING! DUH! lol

Great combo for me, very very happy with these now.

These look sweet in your pics Jman. Sounds like a killer combo you've got working. Look forward to hear how they progress for you.

Just bought a 16* DXi hybrid on eBay to use as a 3W replacement. I currently have a 2011 Taylormade Rescue, but I want something lighter.

i love my 3 & 4 Fybrid HS, so I hope I get along with the DXi as well.

I hit my 3h DXi for the first time the other day. It's a stiff shaft, and I play a regular in my driver, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It came with the Di11 irons I picked up for a song a few months back. Let me just say this - I absolutely love it. I mean, LOVE IT. I wasn't having much luck with the 4i in that set, but man oh man, the DXi? Line drives ALL DAY LONG. Straight as an arrow.

Seriously contemplating scouring eBay for a 4h now.

I hit my 3h DXi for the first time the other day. It's a stiff shaft, and I play a regular in my driver, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It came with the Di11 irons I picked up for a song a few months back. Let me just say this - I absolutely love it. I mean, LOVE IT. I wasn't having much luck with the 4i in that set, but man oh man, the DXi? Line drives ALL DAY LONG. Straight as an arrow.

Seriously contemplating scouring eBay for a 4h now.

I had a serious love affair with the dxi 3 wood back in the day.

I had a serious love affair with the dxi 3 wood back in the day.

If it performed anything like this hybrid does, I'm not surprised in the least. I love it.

If it performed anything like this hybrid does, I'm not surprised in the least. I love it.

I put it head to head with every FW on the market the year it came out at THP Demo Day. It won a spot in my bag. The hybrids were good too.

Back