2011 THP Demo Day Thread

But then Gray, you would have to meet a local insider and change your entire bag again. :act-up:

I don't think he can make 2 major OEM changes in 1 calendar year

But then Gray, you would have to meet a local insider and change your entire bag again. :act-up:

haha you never know about the silver fox however there is way too much gravy on those tators at demo day, not to have a taste :thumb:

haha you never know about the silver fox however there is way too much gravy on those tators at demo day, not to have a taste :thumb:

Not gonna lie....I have absolutely no idea what that means. I mean I like gravy and "tators"....Even like them together, but do we need to bring back the ole gray voice thread? hehe

Gray you been into the sweet tea again?

Not gonna lie....I have absolutely no idea what that means. I mean I like gravy and "tators"....Even like them together, but do we need to bring back the ole gray voice thread? hehe

Its a sourtherner thing, that's why you don't understand!

Gray's just excited is all. So much stuff there, he'd be stupid not to try everything out! That the correct translation Gray? :D

Gray's just excited is all. So much stuff there, he'd be stupid not to try everything out! That the correct translation Gray? :D

Yes sir buddy! I am ready to hitch up my pants and get er done :golf2:. oh by the way I am forbidden to partake in (Uncle Daddy's) sweet tea. I'm a cold :drinks: kind of guy.

Yes sir buddy! I am ready to hitch up my pants and get er done :golf2:. oh by the way I am forbidden to partake in (Uncle Daddy's) sweet tea. I'm a cold :drinks: kind of guy.

Don't let 'em rile you buddy, I know what you are sayin'. Made perfect sense to me. :D

A rather large box x 2 from Adams just showed up. First post updated.

Awesome, I was hoping the V3's would be there to hit.

Thanks, I might try to drum up my old tape recorder from college. That would make note taking easier.

I just picked up a small Sony digital voice recorder for the occasion ( and also will use it for work). Last year was a bit challanging to me with the pads that were provided, this should make it easier to get good info down and provide better feedback after.

I may need a bigger notebook than last years

See above! :blob:

I will sit and drink :drinks: with you all night Gray!

What the... haha j/k gray.

I was talking to my partners tonight about this demo day, you should've seen the looks I got, and I'm certain my newbie description wasn't even close to the golfing nirvana that is THP demo day.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

What the... haha j/k gray.

I was talking to my partners tonight about this demo day, you should've seen the looks I got, and I'm certain my newbie description wasn't even close to the golfing nirvana that is THP demo day.

Hey just show them the list of equipment on page 1 of this thread, if they are golfers, they will be impressed.

I can safely say now that I believe that the list is complete.

Quite an exhaustive list sir, thank you both for putting this together.

1 week!

That list is ridiculous! 8 days from right now, I will be sore and exhausted from hitting as many of those as possible, and I can't wait!!!

You sure about that?? :act-up:

In all seriousness, you guys have totally outdone yourselves. That is such an impressive list! There is no way I'll be able to hit it all.

ahh2fly reminded me (despite her using mens equipment), that we do also have a ton of ladies equipment, but it is not listed.

This list is just ridiculous. I don't think anybody that isn't there will ever understand the magnitude of this demo day.

This list is just ridiculous. I don't think anybody that isn't there will ever understand the magnitude of this demo day.

There is something special about a demo day that is filled with this much equipment with nobody to try to sell you on something.

I just keep thinking how much stuff was at the last one and this list seems to have a lot more gear. I can't wait for Friday.

That list looks a bit longer than last years!

That list is sick! JB any clues for me as to what I will be swinging in the KBS DG challenge?

Back