Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Come on boys.... Keep it up... So far so good... But what do I know... LOL

If multiple people use the Backstryke...are they called the Backstryke Boys? wakka wakka
I think hes been using it all this year.

If multiple people use the Backstryke...are they called the Backstryke Boys? wakka wakka

Now I'm glad I didn't go with the Backstryke haha

it looks like rickie 3 putted from inside 10 feet on the first hole. Not the start he wanted I'm sure.

Glad I didn't pick Tiger! But I wish I had chosen last weeks winner Glover, he is on a roll!

Jason Day's Spider Ghost sure is fugly.

I just saw that DJ had a 365 yard drive. Wow.

My team is:
Jason Day
Luke Donald
K.J. Choi
Y.E. Yang
Winners total score guess is 272

So far All 4 look pretty solid. How do we know whos winning the contest? Is their a leaderboard or updates that will be posted???

I just saw that DJ had a 365 yard drive. Wow.

Nice drive but did you see his commercial talking about Phil? I half expected him to pull a bong out.

My contest team is starting out ok, hopefully they're saving it all for the weekend!

T6 Davis Love III -4
T9 Luke Donald -3
T19 Jason Day -2
T19 K.J. Choi -2

Was that Goose that just stuck that one in close on 17? Nice shot

I'm glad tiger isnt on taylormade or else I would have been messed up!

so far so good, all 4 of my guys under par, 2 guys still not done and they are the ones at -1!!

Wow look at Gmac, nice to see him again. Bogey free, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

I wonder if Steve Stricker's closet is just rows and rows of khaki pants. Just like a giant sea of beige.

I wonder if Steve Stricker's closet is just rows and rows of khaki pants. Just like a giant sea of beige.

do you think he has it organized so it goes from dark khaki to white?

Maybe it's even worse and he only has one pair.

Maybe it's even worse and he only has one pair.

Ok, I need to quit laughing out loud at work, I'm getting looks from other people.

Is Rocco preparing for a flood?

He looks ridiculous.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Is Rocco preparing for a flood?

He looks ridiculous.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

He is prepared, just in case he misses on #17

He is also thinking to himself- "Why couldn't Tiger have been this pansy in 2008?"

My team is holding it's own for now! Keep it up boys! I want those fairway woods!

I'm seeing a few belly putters today. Can a player carry two putters? I'd think a belly putter would be hard on the <4'.

The Guy that ate David Duval is huge!

do you think he has it organized so it goes from dark khaki to white?

I bet he doesn't even have white. Goes from khaki to light khaki.

Mark OMeara busting out a 66! and did anyone see Rickie Fowler's pants and shirt today? The pants I like but the shirts with those dot designs are killing me.

Back