Tell us which course is your Home course

I play out of Bethpage on Long Island. I try to get on the Black as much as I can, but the other courses there are some of the best public courses around.

Blissful Meadows - Uxbridge, MA - a tail of two nines - Front=Target Golf; Back=Grip it and Rip it.

Deerfield golf and tennis club, newark, de

Hi all

I just joined the forum, and by way of introduction this is my club:

http://www.ringwaygolfclub.co.uk/

Designed by Harry Colt in 1912, it's in south Manchester, UK.

northmore golf club in celina,ohio,, i am hosting a gimme 5. charity fundraiser 4 man scramble april 16th 1 o clock shotgun come and play.
also play foxs den,arrowhead,mercer cty. elks

Keurig is a company that took the coffee machines world by the horns! Keurig machines are definetly among the best coffee maker available on the market. Keurig machines are a single cup, coffee brewer. The Keurig machines are designed to prepare one cup of coffee at a time, by using My K Cup, which is Keurig’s own branded coffee pods, that offers some amazing coffee blends and flavors. In case you are a My K Cup fan, you should get yourself a K Cup Karousel which is a great, elegant way to store your K cups.

ohhhh kayyyy... what the heck?

My home course/club filed bankruptcy last year. Rumor is a deal is in the works right now to sell it and it will re-open before the end of the year. Hopefully. Waterview in Rowlett TX, Buffalo Creek in Heath TX and Tenison Park in Dallas are where I play the most so I am a nomadic golfer right now.

Shoal Creek Golf Course, Kansas City, MO

Shoal Creek

Shoal Creek Golf Course, Kansas City, MO

Shoal Creek

I like Shoal Creek, but it's not worth the fees that they charge for it. I would rather go across the street and play Hodge Park instead. Shoal does have a better range and practice area, tho.

I like Shoal Creek, but it's not worth the fees that they charge for it. I would rather go across the street and play Hodge Park instead. Shoal does have a better range and practice area, tho.

I'm in their player's development program, so I get 2 big buckets of range balls per day, 20% off lessons, and $10 off green fees. I do play Hodge Park also though.

I'm in their player's development program, so I get 2 big buckets of range balls per day, 20% off lessons, and $10 off green fees. I do play Hodge Park also though.

That's a pretty good deal. How is the pro over there?

That's a pretty good deal. How is the pro over there?

I think he's pretty good. I just started playing last fall and he is the only instructor I have had. He is pretty quick to point out what I am doing wrong and has some good drills to make the corrections. I am picking up something each lesson and improving. They offer 3 - 1/2 hour lessons for $110 before the 20% discount, so it ends up costing me $88. They also have large putting green by the clubhouse and a nice short game area with a large sand bunker, grass mounds, and a short fairway between holes 10 and 11. Best of all it's right on my way home from work.

Back