Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Padraig is starting to come apart it looks like. Bogey on a par 5 and now taking three to get on a 358 yard par 4.

That's not coming apart in Paddy's book. That's just called 'golf'. Dude just loves a scramble!

I think it's likely we see the continued decline of Tiger Woods. Either he is truly injured, and it is quite possible his knees are shot, or he has mentally disintegrated. Seems unlikely he'll be playing in coming weeks. After this WD, he'll need to have his "multiple injuries" treated, or if he's not truly hurt, he'll need to not play to save face.

Either way, I would suggest leaving him out of any contests for the foreseeable future.

Kevin

+1 good thing there's a lot of golf left for him today

he's got plenty of holes left, but he needs to stop alternating par saves and double bogeys. I have faith he'll get back to +1 or E today and keep himself somewhat safe for the weekend.

That's not coming apart in Paddy's book. That's just called 'golf'. Dude just loves a scramble!

I don't think he loves to go bogey, double bogey on a par 5 and 358 yard par 4 though.

Right there with you

Sergio Garcia
KJ Choi
Dustin Johnson
Luke Donald

Tiebreaker: 271

Eh? I thought if you picked 4, they all had to be from TaylorMade... o_O

Right there with you

Sergio Garcia
KJ Choi
Dustin Johnson
Luke Donald

I need Bubba to turn it on.

1. Luke Donald
2. Bubba Watson
3. Matt Kuchar

Tiebreaker: 276

Oops, thought Luke Donald was Mizuno. Ignore my post! I should've checked the list before posting, sorry.

Oops, thought Luke Donald was Mizuno. Ignore my post! I should've checked the list before posting, sorry.

he is with Mizuno but plays a TM driver.

I don't think he loves to go bogey, double bogey on a par 5 and 358 yard par 4 though.

Might be true, but I bet he's still inexplicably smiling!

Right there with you

Sergio Garcia
KJ Choi
Dustin Johnson
Luke Donald

Me too:

Luke Donald
Dustin Johnson
Brandt Snedeker
Sergio Garcia

Total score: 280

Eh? I thought if you picked 4, they all had to be from TaylorMade... o_O

Yup, and they were all on the list of TaylorMade in the first post...

It's all gravy... I skimmed before replying.

Kuchar is becoming bizzaro Stricker....he needs to wear a different color of pants sometime this decade

Kuchar is becoming bizzaro Stricker....he needs to wear a different color of pants sometime this decade

Ya, just mix it up a little, he doesn't have to go crazy like Donald but give us some colour man.

Padraig is just giving back strokes after getting it to -3.

Isnt it almost funny how slow these tournament threads get when TW is not around? His fans and the guys that love to hate him sure do like to chat about him.

Isnt it almost funny how slow these tournament threads get when TW is not around? His fans and the guys that love to hate him sure do like to chat about him.

I was going to say this exact same thing last week. I think the whole tourney thread had like 32 pages, but how many would it have had if he was playing in it? TW=Ratings, no matter what.

Vijay just put up a 42 on the front. He has decided to put that aside and forge ahead and finish all 18 though.

That sound you just heard were all of the NBC sports execs dropping to their knees praying that Phil is in contention this weekend

That sound you just heard were all of the NBC sports execs dropping to their knees praying that Phil is in contention this weekend

Wow, I just said the same thing on twitter....Eery

My TaylorMade Team is -9 currently, with 3 of the 4 players out on the course. I'm rooting for my two favorite Leftys (Watson and Mickelson) to do well, but not that well.

Back