2011 Nike Golf Apparel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I've always been a huge fan of Nike Golf clothing. Initially, their 2011 men's shirts weren't my favorite when it came to the patterns, but they are growing on me. I really like those shorts.

GG, you are the fashion review master! That was very well done.

WOW!!! Completely thorough, well detailed, and most importantly, your nerves/fix was met in the end. I've always liked what Nike does with their golf shirts. I like how they're progressing as well to be honest. I am finding the designs and patterns of the last couple of years to be far more intriguing than what they ever did in the past. I love the body map chest stripe polo! It looks so versatile as a shirt, and that's important to me.

Great write up GG!

I really like the Nike range but I just wish they made them in larger sizes. I like having my tops baggy to allow for plenty of movement

Very nice write up for sure. I like the looks of their clothes but their shorts and pants aren't the most comfortable for us bigger dudes.

Very nice write up for sure. I like the looks of their clothes but their shorts and pants aren't the most comfortable for us bigger dudes.

To each their own, but personally I have to disagree with that. I find them to be one of the best in terms of pants for me, and I'm a bigger fella.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Great write up GG. I really like some of the new designs that Nike has come out with.

Really like that aerographics polo. Nice write up GG.

Great write-up. Very informative and descriptive. I have quit a bit Nike in my golf wardrobe. Love the new stuff I just got. Thanks for the write-up. See you next week. Woo hoo.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

Thanks everyone! I am glad you all are enjoying the review. If you have any questions on the apparel please don't hesitate to ask. :smile:

Super job GG......... I'm starting to pass out now, wait..... the pain must have , must get me a Aerographics Ultra Polo....haha I love that color. The first pair of pants are nice to. I think I have an outfit.

Great write up GG. I can say from first hand experience the Nike Flat Front Tech Pants are some of the best golf pants I've ever owned. Lightweight enough to keep me cool on those hot days and bulky enough to keep me warm on those 50 degree morning rounds.

Great writeup, GG! I’ve always liked the Nike line and have about about 2 dozen of their shirts in my closet.

The ladies tops look great. I like that their is a more feminine touch to this years line. The wifey will like that.

I am a little disappointed in the 2011 colors, only because everything seems to revolve around the color gray. I’ve noticed it all year in the PGA events. Maybe Nike is trying to make gray the new white????

GG any chance you can get some inside scoop on why gray is such a prominent color this year?

Excellent write up GG. I think Nike's apparel is some of the best fitting/true to size out there. I'm not a big fan of the stripe patterns that they've gone with for their men's shirts but I really like the colors and patterns that they've used for their shorts!

I love the Nike line!!! Great write up GG. They always seem to fit me pretty well and I really like the shirt Glover wore. Thank you!

Great writeup, GG! I’ve always liked the Nike line and have about about 2 dozen of their shirts in my closet.

The ladies tops look great. I like that their is a more feminine touch to this years line. The wifey will like that.

I am a little disappointed in the 2011 colors, only because everything seems to revolve around the color gray. I’ve noticed it all year in the PGA events. Maybe Nike is trying to make gray the new white????

GG any chance you can get some inside scoop on why gray is such a prominent color this year?

I will certainly ask them.

Awesome GG. I'm a huge Nike apparel fan and they didn't fail to impress this year.

I really like the Nike range but I just wish they made them in larger sizes. I like having my tops baggy to allow for plenty of movement

Going back to this, I got 3 Nike Dry Fit tops yesterday in UK XXL size and they are plenty big enough, I could have got away with an XL. Think they must have changed their sizing as usually a XXL doesn't fit how I like them to fit (if that makes sense)

Love Nike products especially the TW Collection. The TW Air Zoom are the best shoe I've ever worn. When it comes to polo's, every one I own and wear to the course is from the TW Collection. I love the feel of the material and the designs are top notch.

i just bought 7 new Nike Dri fit shirts as my fathers day gift to me from the family. i wear them for golf/work/casual.
wore one of them today on the course...it was 98* here and worked great.

I didn't use to like the Nike line but I am impressed by the review and the 2011 line. I was just at Golf Town today but I might have to make a trip back there again tomorrow (or someday soon) to see how it fits. Great write up GG!

I love the dri-fit shirts, but I kind of have to size down cause I hate that the sleeves are close to my elbow when I go with my true size. I like some of the designs they have that are away from the traditional horizontal stripes.

Ive found polos in the past to run big. still true? Ide hate to think I wear a small being 185 lbs.

Nike Golf runs pretty true to US sizing.
You can read about fit on our home page review.

Back