Davis Love III

273 (-15)

TEAM TC:

Martin Kaymer
Sergio Garcia
Luke Donald
KJ Choi

Tie Breaker: 274

My heart wanted to go with Phil, as I truly think he has a shot to win this week.

Pat the Perez on fire already at +3, glad I didnt pick him. Holy dirty Perkins bathroom Tiger just jumped to +4! He just took a 7 on #4...ouch.

Pat the Perez on fire already at +3, glad I didnt pick him. Holy dirty Perkins bathroom Tiger just jumped to +4! He just took a 7 on #4...ouch.

looks like el tigre put 2 in the drink! ouch.

2 in the water = triple ... uhoh for el tigre

This is harsh, but true from @dougferguson405 on Twitter (AP golf writer):
"don't think I've seen worse shot from tiger. After water on 4, doesn't clear stream -- to a BACK pin. Makes 20 ft putt for 7. 4 over thru 4"

Since this is also the tournament banter thread, I suppose we are discussing fantasy golf here as well?

Here's the top 10 picks for the week:

Phil Mickelson 75
Luke Donald 64
Matt Kuchar 54
Tiger Woods 46

Bubba Watson 36
Adam Scott 33
Ben Crane 31
Nick Watney 29
Martin Kaymer 28

K.J. Choi 27

That's my team, minus Watson and Choi and adding Mahan and Stricker.

Others picked by 20 or more people:

Hunter Mahan 24
Sergio Garcia 23
Bill Haas 23
Jason Day 22
Rickie Fowler 21
Padraig Harrington 20

Stricker is next on the list with 17.

lol @ Tiger's game! The guy sucks. But don't worry, swing changes take at least 3 years now. Where's the fan boys now? You need to come to terms with reality, and stop justifying why he sucks. Be subjective, look at his resume over the past 20 months.....pure suckdom. He's now officially Sean O'Hair. Congrats Sean Foley!

Live@ coverage on pgatour.com absolutely rocks!!

This is harsh, but true from @dougferguson405 on Twitter (AP golf writer):
"don't think I've seen worse shot from tiger. After water on 4, doesn't clear stream -- to a BACK pin. Makes 20 ft putt for 7. 4 over thru 4"

It's fun watching a pro playing bogey golf. So far, tiger hasn't done anything that I didn't do yesterday on the course!

So the leader is at -4 while tigger is at +4, already taking himself out of contention after 4 holes. But its still early.

Davis Love III
Matt Kuchar
Paul Goydos
Phil Mickelson
Fredrik Jacobson
Martin Laird
Luke Donald
Hunter Mahan
Ben Crane
Y.E. Yang

So the leader is at -4 while tigger is at +4, already taking himself out of contention after 4 holes. But its still early.

May have to revise my over/under to he misses the cut

Live@ coverage on pgatour.com absolutely rocks!!

my internet explorer at work is acting up again! I was actually excited to come into work to at least have live@ on in the background...no such luck for me. It looks like kaymer is ready to tear this course up though.

lol @ Tiger's game! The guy sucks. But don't worry, swing changes take at least 3 years now. Where's the fan boys now? You need to come to terms with reality, and stop justifying why he sucks. Be subjective, look at his resume over the past 20 months.....pure suckdom. He's now officially Sean O'Hair. Congrats Sean Foley!

A small rebuttal, although it will be hard with how Tiger is playing right now: I didn't expect him to play well this week coming off the injury. Also, the guy was in contention 1 month ago at the Masters, is he totally washed up? There's only one guy on the planet with 3 top-5's in the last 5 majors: Tiger. You can look it up. He's not totally done, but he needs to get a win or two before the end of the year, 2 years without a win for that guy would be crazy. Also, I expect him to play much better at Memorial and the US Open.

Watching @live coverage.

Sabaweenie marching around like an angry bulldog

images

A small rebuttal, although it will be hard with how Tiger is playing right now: I didn't expect him to play well this week coming off the injury. Also, the guy was in contention 1 month ago at the Masters, is he totally washed up? There's only one guy on the planet with 3 top-5's in the last 5 majors: Tiger. You can look it up. He's not totally done, but he needs to get a win or two before the end of the year, 2 years without a win for that guy would be crazy. Also, I expect him to play much better at Memorial and the US Open.

Ah, the injury! I was waiting for this. You're right, I'm sure his knee is the problem now. You use so much of that body part with green side shots and putting, oh wait!

We all know he playes well at Augusta, that's no secret, but c'mon 4 over thru 4, he'll be lucky to play the weekend. What's worse, all those guys in the locker room, watching, are ready to destroy him. I bet they love this. It's amazing how one person's troubles can fuel so many.

He's shown me nothing since the incident that remotely spells "I'm back". Sorry.

Tiger with another bogey on #5, he's 5-over and in DFL. It's getting harder to defend the guy now.

Ah, the injury! I was waiting for this. You're right, I'm sure his knee is the problem now. You use so much of that body part with green side shots and putting, oh wait!

We all know he playes well at Augusta, that's no secret, but c'mon 4 over thru 4, he'll be lucky to play the weekend. What's worse, all those guys in the locker room, watching, are ready to destroy him. I bet they love this. It's amazing how one person's troubles can fuel so many.

He's shown me nothing since the incident that remotely spells "I'm back". Sorry.

5 over thur 5

He's bad.

If Tiger scores over an 80, the reports will have a hay day with him. WOW.

WOW!

This is fantastic for me! I'm sure he'll W/D at some point, go to the medical tent, then all we'll hear about and see over the weekend is the shot from under the Eisenhower tree at Augusta.

Looks like the perfect weekend for me to do yard work.

Adios Tiger, you chump!

Not Live Masters good but its not bad. Quality is on the poor side.

That is true - but I am just excited to be able to watch it online period!

Back