When I started golfing in 08-09 I looked around the house and found that I still had a few golf balls from the one time I played while stationed in Okinawa in 99-00...Told the gf about it and laughed on how I usually never kept anything for that long. She kinda of gave me a look like "Yeah uhm I'm the one who kept you for that long" :act-up:

Usually pickup a marker if it's a biggie. Picked one up at Chambers Bay this past weekend, along with a very cool course/yardage guide they had.

I collect caddie yardage books if they have it.

This is me as well. I've got a ton of them, and am collecting even more this week in Hilton Head while I am here.

I definitely pick up a ball, but it varies course to course. I practically bought out Pebble Beach and Spyglass, haha.

Never been a guy to get extra stuff. But maybe I should look into it

I always steal a flag from a new golf course that I play.

Spoiler
Just Kidding!

I usually try to grab a blank scorecard, but I tend to lose them

i like to collect divy tools and ball markers,plus yardage books

Any really nice courses I play at in the future I will try to get something, but I don't see any reason to for the courses around here. Now that I think about it, it is not even an option at any of the courses I have played at- they are too small to have their own merchandise.

I just collect pencils for display. For the nicer courses I usually pick up a ball marker and/or shirt.

Logo ball, pencil and a blank scorcard......

what else beside markers do you collect from courses you visit?

what else beside markers do you collect from courses you visit?

Haven't been playing long but wondering what you buy at the pro shop to remember playing a really good course? I'll be at Disney in October and want something to remember being at the House of Mouse. I know a lot of guys collect ball markers - and I have perused a fair amount of that 80 page thread! - but what else do people collect? I have heard something about "bag tags" - what are those? What else do you collect?

Haven't been playing long but wondering what you buy at the pro shop to remember playing a really good course? I'll be at Disney in October and want something to remember being at the House of Mouse. I know a lot of guys collect ball markers - and I have perused a fair amount of that 80 page thread! - but what else do people collect? I have heard something about "bag tags" - what are those? What else do you collect?

I'm a fan of the logo ball. I have a case up on the wall and like adding to it.

Good memories.

The ball washers.... There kinda hard to get but there a great souvenir.

Scorecards

Yardage books sound interesting.

Balls would get out of control for me, but I like the idea!

Logo Ball, like the idea of a ball marker so I may start doing this.

I always grab an extra scorecard/pencil thinking I'll put a collection together someday but unfortunately they just collect dust. I have played a few "bucket list" courses and always grab a flag (from the pro shop, of course) to frame and mount on the wall.

A ball marker or a divot tool. If neither is available, I will get a ball with the course logo for my display case.

I'll probably wind up going with a ball marker and bag tag collection. Have a couple divot repair tools, but one was for necessity, the other was because I wanted one from Bethpage.

If I have to get something, I'll get a ball marker but a shirt is alway nice also.

Back